MODO 801 Signature Courseware
Learn how to model and animate with MODO 801!
In MODO 801 Signature Courseware
, training leader Dan Ablan and 3DGarage.com
will take you through MODO 801
from the ground up with awesome new training tutorials that explain the
newest features, plus build on the core functionality that makes MODO one of the industries leading 3D software applications.
fully downloadable training features great audio and HD Quicktime movies, and is great for completely new users or seasoned talent. 3DGarage.com
approach gives you the flexibility to start at the beginning or just jump to a specific topic.
- QuickStart tutorial - This tutorial takes you from A to Z in modeling, surfacing, lighting and rendering in MODO, in no time.
- Modeling - Build an interior loft, a lake scene with weeds, sun and a boat.
- Surfacing - Take what you've built and learn surfacing from basic shading to UVs and Nodes.
- Lighting - Now light those scenes you've built and surfaced. Plus, learn how to light for products and understand the everyday principles that
make up a great scene.
- Animation - Get the basics on cameras, keyframing, and then learn the killer new modo animation tab and what all of the tools do. Learn how to
animate in modo. Then animate with dynamics, shattering objects, using soft-bodies, and rigid body dynamics. But then, get a key understanding of the
- Rigging - While this is not a character course, you still will learn how the "joints" work to rig a character. You'll then see how to make it
- Rendering - Finally, get to know the render tools and what settings you need to make your outputs look great.
- Third Party - A quick overview of third party options for modo to enhance your 3D projects.
About the Author
is a creative director who has had his hands in everything. Starting out in broadcast television, then moving to managing a cable channel as a
program manager and then producing videos in the corporate arena, he formed his own company in 1994, concentrating on 3D mixed with video. He has worked
with major corporations such as McDonald's, Abbott, Baxter, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Gartner, United Airlines and multiple NASA divisions to name a few. In
that time he also formed 3DGarage.com
, an online training site, where he produces video training tutorials for 3D and photographic software.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought