Dynamic Doors & Windows for AutoCAD 2010-2016
This is a great opportunity to get more at a lower price!Dynamic Doors & Windows for AutoCAD 2010-2016 Imperial Units
consists of a useful dynamic block set of doors and windows, for architectural
At the time of insertion, the block has a masking feature, simulating the "breaking" of
the wall lines. You can stretch the width and frame size thru the use of grips.
Each block has automatically populated width and frame attribute fields, plus more
than 10 other door and window attribute data, filled in by the user, suitable for data
extraction to AutoCAD and Excel.
Dynamic Doors & Windows for AutoCAD 2010-2016 Imperial Units
offers dozens of alternatives for each type of door, being able to choose the swing side, hand
and several different types of hardware combinations, thru visibility states.
Features & Tips
- The block "breaks" the wall thru a masking feature.
- Frame: 1½" wide by total wall depth.
- Circular shape door/window tag, with name and width in feet & inches.
- Different layers for the frame, door panel, glazing, sill, swing arc and
- Door/window geometry and tag can be custom edited.
- Compatible with AutoCAD 2010 thru 2014.
In order to work properly, your copy of Dynamic Doors & Windows for AutoCAD 2010-2016 — Imperial Units
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought