Get a Quote!
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing.
To see our best price click the button below and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized quote.
AutoCAD Utility Design 2017
Model-based electrical distribution design
AutoCAD Utility Design 2017 Subscription
Utility Design software combines design and documentation with rules-driven workflows and analysis for electrical distribution design. Improve design
accuracy, analyze and optimize network designs for greater performance and reliability, and deliver more consistent and coordinated documentation.
- 3D Model-Based Design
- Design overhead and underground structures, electrical components, and communication features, including overhead primary lines with neutrals
and dual network support.
- Configurable rules, workflows and standards
- Define rules that govern workflows, engineering analysis, and validation.
- Rules-Based Engineering Analysis
- Size and place assets to have fewer over-orders of materials and in-field changes.
- Coordinate and Deliver Design Data
- Review, approve, and manage designs in Autodesk Vault data management software. Generate bills of materials (BOMs) and drawings for designs.
- Share data between design and GIS
- Sync and merge data from AutoCAD Utility Design with the industry model in Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D mapping software.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare AutoCAD versions
|User Interface||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|Quick Access Toolbar|
|Block Test Window|
|Block Properties Table|
|Layer Properties per Viewport|
|Linking Tables with Microsoft Excel|
|Extract Attributes to a Text File|
|Constraint Parameters in Dynamic Blocks|
|Data Extraction to Tables|
|Conceptual Design & Tooling||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|3D Solids(Create and Edit)|
|Dynamic User Coordinate System (UCS)|
|Work in Perspective View|
|Flatten 3D Geometry into 2D|
|Display Modes (Visual Styles, Transparency, Edge Effects)|
|Shaded/Rendered Plotted Output|
|Autodesk Impression (Subscription Only)|
|Support for CUI Customization|
|Support for LISP Applications|
|Support for ObjectARX (C++, C#, and VB .NET)|
|Autodesk Buzzsaw Integration|
|Create Transmittal Sets|
|Digital Signatures and Passwords|
|Manage DWF Markups|
|Save as AutoCAD Release 14 DWG File|
|Publish to a Multisheet DWF File|
|Publish to a Multisheet PDF File|
|Publish to a Plotter|
|Publish a Web Page|
|Publish a 3D DWF File|
|Print to an STL File (for 3D printing)|
|Overlay or Attach a DWG File|
|Use DGN, DWF, or PDF File as an Underlay|
|Clip an External Reference|
|Notification of Changes to External References|
|Software Management||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|Migrate Customized Settings|
|Portable License Utility|
|Autodesk Product Manager|
|CAD Standards Tools|
|Support for Multiple Profiles|
Similar Products You Might Consider