Get a Quote!
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing.
To see our best price click the button below and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized quote.
Vault Professional 2017
Scale multisite business system integration
Vault Professional 2017 Multi-user Subscription
data management software helps organize, manage, and track design, engineering, and simulation data and documentation. Get more control over your
designs with revision management capabilities and quickly find and reuse data for better management of your design and engineering projects. Whether
team sits in the same office or across multiple sites, Autodesk Vault helps you collaborate more effectively and share information with other
departments, maximizing the value of your design data. Autodesk Vault technology is directly integrated with Autodesk design applications, including
, and Revit
software, enabling you to manage your data without changing the way you work.
- Connect Your Teams
- Enhance team productivity with support for team-based design. The Autodesk Vault product line lets you work closely with others on
without putting design data at risk. Multi-user functionality lets you control access to design data so your entire workgroup-from managers to
and designers-can participate in the design process. You track and manage all data related to each digital prototype in one secure, central location.
because the Vault product family integrates with Autodesk design applications, it's easier and faster than ever to manage accurate data from concept
- Improve Productivity
- You don't need to recreate the wheel. The Autodesk Vault family of products includes tools that help you reuse data and minimize rework,
you can develop products faster. Instead of starting a complex model or drawing set from scratch, use a similar digital prototype as a starting point
a new design. Vault Professional 2017 improves productivity with functions designed to help you track, find, and organize data quickly. Saved searches and shortcuts
data search, while productivity tools let you manipulate design files without breaking application-specific links. And data organization tools let
control indexing and access across file types-so you can improve data sharing and searching based on property sets.
- Control Revisions
- Making changes doesn't have to interrupt your workflow-you can control design iterations from within your design application. The Vault
product line captures the history of design concepts, so you can push the boundaries of your work, or revert to older revisions if needed. Then use
Vault Professional 2017
to secure, release, and track data revisions-granting team members access to only the correct revisions of the files. With Vault Professional 2017 you maintain control
the digital prototype as it moves through the design and production process.
- Data Management Tools
- Vault Professional 2017 helps to accelerate development cycles and optimize your investment in design data with features that help you organize, manage, and
track key design and release management processes. An enhanced set of features facilitates:
- Data management for workgroups
- Data search and reuse
- Administration and configuration
- Revision Control
- Connect Workgroups
- Finish projects faster by enabling more engineers to work on the digital prototype without overwriting each other's data.
- Best-in-Class Integration with Autodesk Design Software
- Integrate the Autodesk Vault family of products with Autodesk design applications such as Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD
Electrical, AutoCAD Mechanical, and AutoCAD software. This deep integration makes it easier to manage data associated with your
prototype from engineering through manufacturing-saving time and helping to preserve data accuracy.
- Tool to Manage Microsoft Office Documents
- Vault Professional 2017 is fully integrated with Microsoft Office, including Office 2007. As a result, it's simpler to manage all aspects of digital
including specifications, calculations, and presentations. Your entire workgroup can collaborate on product development, which helps you get to
- Concurrent Design
- Team members can work on a digital prototype without overriding each other's data thanks to multiuser functionality. Team members check
design before making modifications, then check it back in when they're done. With everyone working together, you can better balance resources, speed
projects to completion, and meet tight deadlines.
- Vault Access for Nondesigning Workgroup Members
- Give every member of your team access to Vault Professional 2017. Even non-CAD users can add, review, and manage data relevant to a digital prototype.
- Preview Interactively with Autodesk Design Review
- Publish design data as DWF files so non-CAD users can view, print, and mark them up using Autodesk Design Review software.
- Quick and Simple Searching
- Use a range of methods, such as saved searches and shortcuts, to find and organize data. Vault Professional 2017 minimizes the time it takes to find
so you can spend more time designing and less time hunting for data.
- Optimized Data Reuse
- Save hours of design time-stop manually recreating or duplicating complex models and drawing sets. Vault Professional 2017 lets you copy a digital prototype-
including all related files and documentation-for use in a new design. It also makes it easier to configure the files you want to replace, reuse, or
- Productivity Tools for File Maintenance
- Edit and manipulate design files without breaking important application-specific links such as AutoCAD xrefs or Autodesk Inventor
relationships. By maintaining design integrity, you save hours of manual cleanup work.
- Immediate 'Where Used' Analysis
- Understand the impact of a design change on multiple projects-before you make it. Track relationships between design files and view where
specific files are used in each project.
- Improved Data Organization and Search with Property Management
- Control property indexing and access across file types. Specify which rich attribute, text, and property data embedded in design files is
captured and exposed for queries, filtering, and data organization. Improve data sharing and quick and accurate searching based on property sets.
- Utilities to Batch-Plot Design Data
- Create, manage, and reuse print or plot jobs for all managed files. Vault Professional 2017 fully supports watermarking and stamping, so you spend less time
- Design Concept Exploration
- Capture the history of your design concepts with Vault Professional 2017. You can iterate new ideas or revert to old ones, arriving at a final digital
more quickly. Create labels or snapshots that make it easier to reference and restore designs. You have the potential to reduce the overhead, errors,
lost data associated with manual backup and copy methods.
- Intuitive Revision Management
- Audit and track the revision history of your data files from a single location. Reduce the chance of design
and manufacturing errors by securely releasing and tracking files throughout the design cycle, helping make sure that team members access the correct
version of data.
- Manage Data Security from Design Concept to Retirement
- Manage critical aspects of design data at every stage of the lifecycle to control data security and enforce property standards. Security
management helps you give the right people access to the appropriate data at the appropriate time.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare Autodesk Vault version