Alias Design 2016
Innovate Ahead of the Curve
Style, form, and function all influence a consumer's choice of products. Create the innovative designs consumers want—faster than your competition. Use Autodesk Alias Design 2016 Digital version
to experiment with ideas, rapidly iterate concepts, and refine winning details.
- Unleash Creativity
- Combine creativity with craftsmanship, capturing inspirational forms using the powerful tools in Autodesk
Alias Design 2016 software. It helps you design innovative consumer product models, addressing the unique creative requirements of the industrial design workflow. Alias Design 2016 powers your creative process with industry-leading sketching, modeling, and visualization tools. Using Alias Design 2016, you can bring ideas to reality in a single software environment, in less time.
- Capture and Communicate Design Intent
- Tell your story clearly and persuasively—help team members and customers understand your design
intent. Alias Design 2016 provides a complete set of tools for producing innovative designs and communicating concepts to others. It reduces the time required to create high-quality imagery for clear, efficient, and effective communication. As a result, design review decisions are made quickly, and projects progress seamlessly
- Own the Design
- Alias Design 2016 helps you maintain design integrity throughout the product development process. It provides tools for efficiently refining model details and creating production-quality data for downstream use. You own designs and incorporate changes later in the process, increasing the flexibility of design decisions and preventing loss or alteration of design intent during the engineering phase. Alias Design 2016 helps designers and engineers collaborate effectively, ensuring that designs address both aesthetic and functional requirements.
- Specialized Design Tools
- Alias Design 2016 unleashes innovation with features that support problem solving and experimentation.
An enhanced set of tools for sketching, illustration, and image editing functionality helps meet the requirements for:
- Concept exploration
- Design modeling
- Visualization and communication
- Productive environment
- Process integration
- Stay ahead of the competition by consistently producing innovative designs.
- Alias Design 2016 comprises a set of digital paint and sketching tools that enable you to efficiently experiment with and iterate your ideas throughout the entire design and refinement process. Providing a direct path to other software applications, you can replicate the same high quality as when designing with a brush, increasing productivity by helping reduce the time spent scanning and touching up paper sketches.
- Prevent design intent from being lost or altered during the engineering phase.
- Alias Design 2016 software tools help you capture the forms you want without compromise. Create production-quality geometry that can move back and forth between design and engineering applications, enabling collaborative product development. Because you retain control of your designs, you can incorporate changes much later in the process, increasing flexibility.
- Deliver projects on time and on schedule.
- Alias Design 2016 provides a complete set of tools for concept design and communication. Productivity tools help to reduce the time required to create high-quality imagery, animated movies, or interactive presentations for persuasive visual communication.
- Collaborate effectively on 3D design data.
- Alias Design 2016 helps solve CAD integration issues by providing fast, high-quality data exchange with Autodesk Inventor software and other third-party CAD applications with industry-standard data formats and optional native translators using Autodesk DirectConnect software.
- Digital Prototyping
- Alias Design 2016 is part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, which connects conceptual design, engineering and manufacturing teams through the use of a single digital model. This single digital model simulates the complete product and gives manufacturers the ability to better design, simulate and visualize their products. This unique approach to the product development process allows companies to reduce their reliance on physical prototypes and bring products to market ahead of the competition.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought