Get a Quote!
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing.
To see our best price click the button below and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized quote.
Revit LT 2017
Make the Move to BIM.
Revit LT 2017 Subscription
software is an intuitive, cost-effective solution for building professionals in small businesses looking to transition to
and create and manage building and infrastructure projects faster, more economically, and with less
- Work with a Single, Coordinated Model
- In Autodesk Revit LT 2017, all design information is stored in a single, coordinated database, providing you the ability to instantly generate schedules,
sheets, 2D views, and 3D views directly from the model. Revisions to your design are automatically updated throughout every view.
- Improve Accuracy with Intelligent Components
- Revit LT 2017 uses families as the basis for representing all building components, including furniture, casework, doors, windows, walls, and more. You can
build intelligence, such as height, width, cost, and materials, into families, turning them into parametric components. This information can be
from the model at any time, and improves accuracy during design and documentation. The family editor in Revit LT offers the ability to create content
increasingly detailed levels to represent design intent clearly without programming knowledge.
- Enhance Documentation Quality
- Revit LT 2017 automatically manages iterative changes to your building model throughout the documentation process. As a result, a consistent representation
the building is maintained, improving drawing coordination and reducing errors. Construction documents derived from the model are higher quality,
reducing costs of changes and manual coordination. Invest more time in designing, knowing that your documentation is always coordinated and up to
- Automatically Generate Schedules
- Automate the creation of schedules of building components in order to drive data and improve the visibility of costs and quantities. Since
are generated directly from the model, they are always up-to-date and provide a comprehensive view of the Revit LT model. Changes to a schedule view
automatically reflected in all other views of the model, such as plans, sections, and elevations.
- Verify Material Quantities
- Material Takeoff precisely verifies material quantities for cost estimates and significantly smoothes the material quantity tracking process.
Material Takeoff is a type of schedule that allows you to extract the building model data from the properties of materials applied to different
elements. The Autodesk Revit LT building model database manages material takeoffs as projects evolve, ensuring that your material quantities are
up to date.
- Access an Extensive Content Library
- A large collection of 2D detail components and 3D real world building components are included with Revit LT 2017. The 2D detail components are classified
on the industry recognized CSI MasterFormat standard, so you can easily browse to your exact component. You can also create your own components
to office standard. The 3D real world building elements such as walls, windows, and doors have parametric properties, helping to deliver a
coordination to improve accuracy of your design model.
- Design and Visualize in 3D
- Design in 3D by working in Revit LT 2017's model-based environment. At any stage of the design process, easily generate 3D orthographic or perspective
from any angle of the model to visualize the space. Create exploded axons and 3D details quickly and easily. A walkthrough tool allows you to create
animations based on a camera moving along a path, helping you visualize the building virtually, improve your understanding of the building and its
spaces, and communicate design ideas to clients more clearly and effectively.
- Create Photorealistic Renderings
- Render in the cloud directly from the interface with Autodesk 360 Rendering, available through Autodesk Subscription. Autodesk 360 Rendering enables
to produce compelling, photorealistic rendering without tying up your desktop. You can select from an extensive library of predefined photorealistic
materials and apply them to building elements to help display their appearance. Define sun settings and add artificial lighting with a photometric
source that utilizes real-world data.
- Improve Design Coordination
- Experience fluid file exchange with project team members using other Autodesk Revit software applications. Revit LT 2017 is fully compatible with Revit
enabling you to exchange files with any firm that is on the Revit platform.
- Deliver Designs in the DWG File Format
- Produce designs in DWG using Revit LT 2017. The software supports the process most firms use to produce well-organized and layered DWG. Revit LT 2017 helps
manage the export of model data to the appropriate layers, lines, patterns, and fonts, so you can ease interactions with stakeholders, and accelerate
design and documentation process.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Similar Products You Might Consider