V-Ray for MODO
Seamlessly integrates production-proven rendering capabilities into MODO's native workflow
V-Ray for MODO Digital delivery
seamlessly integrates production-proven rendering capabilities into MODO
's native workflow. Choose between multi-core
-accelerated rendering for complete creative control and fast results. Built to
handle the toughest projects and biggest scenes, V-Ray for MODO
will fit into any production pipeline. See why top artists and designers rely on V-Ray every day
to create award-winning designs and visual effects.
- Powerful CPU rendering - Render photoreal images and animations with V-Ray's highly-optimized, adaptive ray tracing technology.
- Incredibly fast GPU rendering - Get an added speed boost with GPU-accelerated look development and final
- Distributed rendering - Leverage the full power of multiple computers working together to render a single frame.
- V-Ray Denoiser - Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%.
- Global Illumination - Choose from ray traced or hybrid GI methods for the right balance of quality and speed.
- Accurate lights - Render accurate and artistic lighting with a wide range of light types, shapes and controls.
- Physical materials - Create node-based physical materials with multiple layers, and add GTR/ GGX highlights for great looking reflections.
- Unique shaders - For specialized materials, choose from a selection of purpose-built shaders for car paint, subsurface scattering, hair,
skin and more.
- Ray traced rounded corners - Generate perfectly smooth edges at render-time with no extra modeling.
- Triplanar mapping - Quickly apply seamless textures without UVs.
- Photoreal cameras - Simulate any camera and lens with controls for exposure, depth of field and motion blur.
- Virtual Reality - Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Proxy objects - Fit massive scenes in memory and cut render times using load-on-demand proxy objects.
- V-Ray scene exchange - Import ready-to-render V-Ray scene files exported from V-Ray for 3ds Max.
- Hair & fur - Import Alembic hair and fur as proxy geometry and render using V-Ray's optimized hair shader.
- V-Ray Clipper - Create complex cutaways and sections by subtracting any mesh object.
- Volume rendering - Render optimized volumetric effects and import OpenVDB files from Realflow and Houdini.
- Render elements - Output a complete set of beauty, utility and matte passes for total control in compositing – including deep
- V-Ray Frame Buffer - Track render history, adjust colors and control final image output using advanced color management.
This Product is Also Known As
In order to work properly, your copy of V-Ray for MODO — Digital delivery
requires MODO 701 SP5, MODO 801 SP2 or higher, MODO 901
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Similar Products You Might Consider