MUS Software Incl.
Original Model - Accurate to <0.003" - Workspace Size: 66" (.076 mm)MicroScribe MLX MUS Software Incl.
systems offer metrology level accuracy, an easy-to-use articulated arm design, and seamless integration with the most popular reverse engineering and metrology software packages.
Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for shipping.
The MicroScribe MLX MUS Software Incl.
system supplies a new, more cost-effective alternative for manufactured parts inspection, reverse engineering, and high-accuracy 3D digitizing
- Flexible articulated arm technology
- Metrology-level accuracy
- Portable and easy to use
- Third party software compatible
- Reliable, proven technology
- MUS Software
- USB cable
- Universal power supply (with country specific IEC cable)
- One-year limited warranty
- Certificate of Calibration
- Two tool tips: 3 mm ruby ball tip, M4 threaded, 20 mm length
- User tip calibration fixture
- Dual foot pedal
- User's guide
- Reach: 33 in (.84m)
- Worksphere diameter: 66 in (1.67m)
- Degrees of freedom (Part No.): 5 (CMS-MLX-SYS)
- As specified in the ASME B89.4.22 draft specifications for Effective Diameter test (spherical test): <0.003 in (0.0762 mm)
- Weight: 13.4 lb (5.99 kg)
- Power: Universal power supply (100V – 240V)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- OS compatibility: Windows 2000, XP
- Ambient temperature, operating and accuracy: 15°C to 35°C
- Ambient temperature, storage: -20°C to 70°C
- Relative humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought