Educational Single User
Speed up your design. For students or teachers.rhinoreverse 3 for Rhino 5
is an integrated plug-in for the Rhinoceros 3D NURBS
modeler that helps in creating NURBS
surfaces from mesh data.
Start by sketching curves on the mesh and then rhinoreverse 3 for Rhino 5
will automatically fit NURBS
surfaces to the mesh. rhinoreverse 3 for Rhino 5
has the unique ability to represent large complex shapes with just a few NURBS
surfaces by creating surfaces with 2, 3, 4 or more edges.
Furthermore, rhinoreverse 3 for Rhino 5
's already powerful NURBS
modeling capabilities by adding the ability to control continuity and tolerance between NURBS
faces, healing NURBS
models by adjusting faces and face boundaries, and filling holes in NURBS
models within a given tolerance.
Key Features and Benefits
- Several import interfaces for mesh data (*.stl, *.wrl, *.vrml, *.af, *.nas, *.txt)
- Simple sketching of boundary curves on the given mesh data by using the mouse
- Flexible definition of the faces by 2 to 25 boundary curves (former: 4 curves define one face)
- Optional mode, to skin the point mesh "quick and dirty" with a low number of faces
- Flexible use of arbitrary T-joins for local refinements
- Use of several shortcuts to modify and enlarge the curve grid by mouse and keyboard
- Use of only one file (*.3dm) for saving all data
- Automatic calculation of topology by using graph algorithms
- Automatic approximation of the start faces to the point mesh
- Robustness against small holes and sharp edges in the mesh
- Automatic recalculation of face transitions to Rhino's tolerance settings
- Robustness against gaps in the point mesh
- Additional "healing"-function, to improve quality of already existing face models: automatic elimination of small gaps, steps and overlaps
- User-friendly RR-Patch to create complex patches
- RR-Relief transforms large relief surfaces given in STL format to NURBS face data for a homogenous distribution of control points. Steep surface areas are thus processed well and the handling of large meshes is simple and fast.
Educational License Features
rhinoreverse 3 Educational Single User
Speed up your design. For students or teachers.
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
Primary school, secondary school, college, university and career state-accredited school students qualify to order a single-user educational license with acceptable form of academic ID. Please provide one of the following:
- Dated student ID card
- Official dated current class schedule
Faculty & Staff
Primary school, secondary school, college, university, and career faculty and staff members qualify to order a single-user educational license with acceptable form of academic ID. Please provide one of the following:
- Dated faculty ID card
- Recent faculty/staff pay stub
Any state accredited school can order single-user educational licenses or lab licenses on a school purchase order or procurement card.
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Similar Products You Might Consider