TurboCAD LTE 8 for Windows
Easy-to-use 2D CAD for Advanced Drafting and DetailingTurboCAD LTE 8 for Windows
works like AutoCAD LT
. And more! This comprehensive, 2D CAD package offers a familiar UI, command line, and all the features you look for in
AutoCAD LT at a fraction of the price.
More than an AutoCAD LT work-a-like, TurboCAD LTE 8 for Windows
provides many of the top user requested features. With the 64-bit version you can load, process, and render much
larger CAD files, while a GPU-accelerated drawing engine provides smooth zoom, pan and design navigation. Handle-based editing, smart dimensioning tools,
and self-healing walls enhance usability. TurboCAD LTE 8 for Windows
even supports external references, or "Xrefs," to make editing more efficient and help keep drawings in
synch. What’s more, TurboCAD LTE 8 for Windows
is compatible with many of the industry standard CAD and graphic file formats, including .DWG
and SKP, making it the
perfect companion product.
- With so many new, innovative features, TurboCAD LTE 8 for Windows may be the AutoCAD LT upgrade you've been looking for:
- New Redsdk v3 GPU-accelerated drawing engine
- 64-bit verson
- Better drafting & detailing
- Self-healing walls (ADT compatible)
- Self-aligning blocks
- Support for Xrefs
- New Power Stretch tool
- Transparent fills
- Draw order by layer
- Hide objects regardless of layer
- Object snap prioritization
- Bezier curves
- Hatch pattern editor
- Advanced polyline editing
- Smart dimensions
- Improved DWG, DXF, and DGN file filters
- Superior workflow with SketchUp and SketchUp Pro
- Community forum with active members
- Low Learning Curve
- If you’re an AutoCAD LT user, TurboCAD LTE 8 for Windows will immediately feel familiar. You’ll easily recognize the menus, menu items, tools, and icons. Familiar
keystrokes, command line, palette interfaces and even an intelligent cursor have been incorporated for an intuitive, comfortable feel right out of the
- Power to Get Your Design Projects Done with Ease
- From the start you’ll enjoy TurboCAD LTE’s lightning fast zoom & pan navigation performance thanks to graphic acceleration that can
handle even the largest drawings. Architectural users will like intelligent self-healing walls that are ADT compatible. And TurboCAD LTE 8 for Windows even supports external
references, or "Xrefs," making editing more efficient and helping to keep drawings in synch.
- New Redsdk v3 Rendering Engine
- The RedSDK engine, which takes advantage of GPU-based graphics cards for faster design navigation, has been upgraded to new v3.
- 10 times faster rendering speed when moving objects
- New “Show object while dragging” in RedSDK Draft and Hidden Line mode
- Smoother “Show object while dragging” in RedSDK Wireframe mode
- Rapid Update after object rotation and move
- Faster Undo/Redo after object rotation and move
- Manipulate "heavy" bodies in real-time in all RedSDK modes (wireframe, hidden line, draft)
- Improved Associative Viewport Dimensions
- Add dimensions to an object through a viewport in paperspace and the dimensions will update if the model changes.
- New Print Window
- Enter coordinate values, or use a new pointing device to specify opposite corners of an area you wish to print. It’s a simply way to quickly
print just the part of a design you want to print.
- New Super Selector Modes
- The drag mode selector has been greatly enhanced with 3 new drag modes, and one new menu item that encapsulates the old selector modes
offering more precise control over object selection for faster, easier modification of your drawing.
- New Rectangle Selector Mode is a bidirectional selector. It replaces the drag modes previously know as “Window Rectangular Mode” and
“Crossing Rectangular Mode”.
- New Window Polygon Selector Mode only selects objects which are completely inside a closed polygon. Objects outside or partially outside the
polygon will not be selected.
- New Crossing Polygon Selector Mode allows you to select those objects which are crossing or completely within a closed polygon.
- New Fence Selector Mode selects only those objects which are touched by the open polygon or “fence” created while in this mode.
- New Previous Selection Function
- This function was added to the selector dragger allowing users to quickly jump back to the last selection with which there was a
modification, and restore the selection.
- New Customer Feedback System
- The new, optional Customer Feedback System (CFP) helps build a better TurboCAD that better meets customers’ needs. By analyzing real-world
trends and patterns in TurboCAD usage, CFP helps optimize current product features, make positive changes for future releases, and better measure product
performance and quality.
- Improved AutoCAD 2013 (DWG) filter
- Updated file filter offers a range of continued enhancements for working with the latest AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT 2010 / 2011 / 2012 / 2013
files to maximize your workflow.
- New/Improved Collada (DAE) filter
- An entirely revamped Collada filter with greater export and import accuracy and performance. This interchange file format offers many uses,
including the ability to drag and drop a COLLADA file on top of the virtual Earth in Google Earth.
This Product is Also Known As
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought