HDR Light Studio 5.3 - 3ds Max Connection
A dedicated live HDRI map creation and editing solution for 3ds Max users. Includes 1 Year Maintenance.
HDR Light Studio
provides a fast and precise way to light a 3D model. The lighting design is saved as a high dynamic range, high resolution environment map. Buying a plug-in connection improves workflow. The connection seamlessly pushes the model to HDR Light Studio and pulls the environment map back into 3ds Max
without having to import/export via the filesystem. Connections allow you to view each of your lighting changes both in HDR Light Studio's optimized renderer and in your 3D app's final renderer.
- Shared Map
- HDR Light Studio's environment map (canvas) is shared with the environment map of the supported renderers in 3ds Max. During the lighting process a lower resolution map is used for interactive speed. For the final production rendering in 3ds Max - a full resolution, high dynamic range image is generated and passed through the connection.
- Click to Light
- HDR Light Studio 5.3 - 3ds Max Connection allows artists to click on the model within 3ds Max viewports to position lights on the map.
- Render Support
- Supported renderers are Mental Ray, iRay, V-Ray, Maxwell, Octane, Thea and Corona.
- Embedded Projects
- The HDR Light Studio lighting project is embedded within the 3ds Max scene file. So the scene lighting can be reloaded and edited in the future whenever reloading the 3ds Max scene.
- Scene Sync
- Send all or part of your 3ds Max scene directly into HDR Light Studio. 3ds Max 2013/2014 choose between Collada and FBX exchange formats. 3ds Max 2015/2016 choose between FBX or Alembic.
In order to work properly, your copy of HDR Light Studio 5.3 - 3ds Max Connection
requires 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design - versions 2014, 2015, 2016
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought