HDR Light Studio 5.3 - MODO Connection
A dedicated live HDRI map creation and editing solution for MODO users. Includes 1 Year Maintenance.
HDR Light Studio
provides a fast and precise way to light a 3D model. The lighting design is saved as a high dynamic range, high resolution environment map.
Buying the HDR Light Studio 5.3 - MODO Connection
plug-in improves workflow. The connection seamlessly pushes the model to HDR Light Studio
and pulls the environment map back into MODO
without having to import/export via the filesystem. Connections allow you to view each of your lighting changes both in HDR Light Studio
's optimized renderer and in your 3D app's final renderer.
- Shared Map
- HDR Light Studio's environment map (canvas) is shared with MODO. During the lighting process a lower resolution map is used for interactive speed. For the final production rendering in MODO - a full resolution, high dynamic range image is generated and passed through the connection.
- Click to Light
- HDR Light Studio 5.3 - MODO Connection allows artists to click on the model within MODO viewports to position lights on the map.
- Render Support
- Supported renderers are MODO and Octane Render v2.
- Embedded Projects
- The HDR Light Studio lighting project is embedded within the MODO scene file. So the scene lighting can be reloaded and edited in the future.
- Scene Sync
- Send the MODO scene directly into the HDR Light Studio as a COLLADA.
In order to work properly, your copy of HDR Light Studio 5.3 - MODO Connection
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought