Basics & Beyond
Video Tutorial Series for Maxwell Render
Maxwellzone Training for Maxwell Render 4 Promo
|25% Off||Save $74 when you purchase Basics & Beyond — Video Tutorial Series for Maxwell Render — 1-Year Subscription!|
Video training + 1 year private coaching
Basics & Beyond Video Tutorial Series for Maxwell Render
combines the self-paced learning and convenience of video training, with the personal hands-on advantage of a workshop. For 1 year from the date of purchase, you have access to a private forum where you can ask anything about Maxwell
, lighting, rendering in general, or receive help with issues you may be having with your own projects. The course spans over 25 hours of video. Basics & Beyond
explains in a logical order the technicalities of rendering with Maxwell
and also cover more general topics, to help you create compelling imagery.
Videos are in 1280x760 resolution and may be either played in your browser or downloaded if you wish to view them offline.
- With Basics & Beyond, you will go through the fundamental lighting principles which are crucial to understand and be aware of if you want to create interesting imagery, regardless if you use Maxwell, another renderer or a DSLR, or wish to create product shots, jewelry or archviz renders.
- Creating materials
- Having a good understanding of Maxwells material editor is key to creating realistic renders. Basics & Beyond takes a logical approach to explaining the parameters, not in the order they are listed but in the order that makes sense for you to understand the relationship between the different parameters. Along the way you'll learn how to create a few typical materials, Layer blending, mixing materials with emitters and lots more.
- Channels, Post-production, Network rendering
- Basics & Beyond takes you through a few of the channels Maxwell offers, and showing you how to render and composite a typical example of a render with reflections and shadows on an arbitrary background. The post-production chapters will show you a quick way to tweak the render using Adobe's Camera Raw, then a more comprehensive example using custom alphas, Smart Objects in Photoshop, an extensive look on gamma, and a few important tips regarding Network Rendering.
- Scene materials
- All the Maxwell materials created during the training are available in the private forum.
About the Author
From 2009-2015 Mihai Iliuta worked for Next Limit Technologies
where he was responsible, among other things, for quality control and testing of Maxwell Render and collaborating closely with the development team on the implementation of new features and workflows. Mihai Iliuta is a "Certified Xpert Trainer" for Maxwell Render.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought