Upgrade from Bongo 1.0
The Animation Tool for Designers integrated with Rhino
Using Bongo 2.0 Upgrade from Bongo 1.0
you can animate moving, scaling, and rotating Rhino 3D
objects without exporting. Objects and viewport animations are editable in the
window using simple drag and drop. Modify your objects and motion data without losing valuable time changing between programs. With Bongo 2.0 Upgrade from Bongo 1.0
can easily preview your animations inside Rhino
, in real time, in any shading mode by scrubbing the timeline or playing the animation. Then render
straight to an animation file using any Rhino
renderer including wire-frame, OpenGL
, render preview, render, TreeFrog, Flamingo
Features and benefits
- Forward Kinematics - Moving, Rotation, and Scaling
- Constrain objects to curves.
- Force objects to look at other objects.
- Look-Along constraints.
- Viewport keyframing.
- Constrain viewport camera location and target to path.
- Automatic and user-defined acceleration and speed.
- Hierarchical relationships between animated objects.
- Render to single frames or AVI using any Rhino compatible render plug-in.
- Real-time preview in Rhino viewports using any shading mode.
- Timeline scrubbing in any shade mode.
- Industry standard-like timeline interface.
- Drag and drop keyframe manipulation.
- Animation mode button allows easy input of keyframes just by dragging objects.
- All animation data stored with the 3dm file - no need to import or export.
- Controller objects.
- Dockable interface.
New in this Version
- Zoomable timeline and the new curve editor give you greater control over your animations.
- Save multiple animations per file.
- Control many more parameters with the new keyframe editor and improved tweening.
- Create architectural animations from named views.
- Animate mechanical systems with the new IK engine.
- Expressions, Object morphing, layer animation, sun studies, video textures, new video formats and much more.
- Support for 64-bit Rhino 5.
In order to work properly, your copy of Bongo 2.0 — Upgrade from Bongo 1.0
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought