Inventor - Configured Design Training
Digital Edition with Adam Cooper
Designed for users that already have a working knowledge of Inventor.
In Inventor - Configured Design Training Digital Edition with Adam Cooper
, expert author Adam Cooper teaches you all about the key configurations in Autodesk Inventor. This course is designed for users that already
have a working knowledge of Inventor.
You will start by learning about iFeatures, including how to create and edit an iFeature, various application options, and copying Features vs.
iFeatures. Adam will then teach you about creating iParts, including iPart documentation, updating, and content center publishing. This video
tutorial will talk about iAssemblies, showing you how to create basic iAssemblies, multi-level iAssemblies, and how to document and update
iAssemblies. Finally, you will learn about iLogic, rule options and wizards, and conditional statements.
Once you have completed this video based training course, you will have an in-depth knowledge of how to create the various configurations in
Inventor. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Table of Contents
- 01. Introduction To Configured Design
- 0101 About Configured Design
- 0102 About the Author
- 0103 Parameter Review
- 0104 Model Linking
- 0105 Excel Linking and Embedding
- 0106 How To Access Your Working Files
- 02. iFeatures
- 0201 What are iFeatures?
- 0202 Creating iFeatures
- 0203 Placing iFeatures
- 0204 Editing iFeatures
- 0205 Table Driven iFeatures
- 0206 iFeature Application Options
- 0207 Copying Features Vs. iFeatures
- 03. iParts
- 0301 What Are iParts?
- 0302 iPart Creation - Part 1
- 0303 iPart Creation - Part 2
- 0304 iPart Creation - Part 3
- 0305 iPart Place And Replace
- 0306 Editing An iPart
- 0307 iPart Documentation
- 0308 iPart Updating
- 0309 Content Center Publishing
- 04. iAssemblies
- 0401 What Are iAssemblies?
- 0402 Create Basic iAssemblies - Part 1
- 0403 Create Basic iAssemblies - Part 2
- 0404 Create Multi-Level iAssemblies
- 0405 iAssembly Place And Replace
- 0406 Documenting iAssemblies
- 0407 iAssembly Updating
- 05. iLogic
- 0501 iLogic Overview
- 0502 iLogic Interface
- 0503 Conditional Statements - Part 1
- 0504 Conditional Statements - Part 2
- 0505 Rule Options And Wizards
- 0506 Triggering And Forms
- 0507 Smart Templates
- 06. Wrap-up
- 0601 Configured Design Recap
About The Author
An Inventor user since 1999, course author Adam Cooper is a career mechanical engineer, designing primarily plastic installations in the automotive
industry. He is also an accomplished trainer and a regular speaker at Autodesk University. He is an Autodesk Certified Instructor in Inventor and
several other Autodesk
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought