Bluebeam Revu CAD 2016
One Seat (Quantity 1-4 seats)
Bluebeam PDF Revu for AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SolidWorks, SketchUp Pro and MS Office.
Bluebeam Revu CAD 2016 One Seat (Quantity 1-4 seats)
improves communication, productivity and collaboration on projects by enabling digital processes from design, through bid and build. The
PDF solution for CAD users, Bluebeam Revu CAD 2016 One Seat (Quantity 1-4 seats)
provides powerful PDF creation, markup and editing features for a paperless workflow.
's plugins for AutoCAD
, Navisworks Simulate
and MS Office for one-
creation and batch options, or use the Bluebeam
PDF printer to convert other CAD and Windows files to 10 different file formats. Create and view
PDFs and redline PDF drawings with industry standard markups. Assemble PDF
submittals and bid sets, perform cost calculations, automatically
drawings, integrate with SharePoint or ProjectWise, go mobile on a tablet PC and collaborate in real time with Bluebeam Studio.
New in this version
- Sets 3.0
- Sets, the feature that lets you view, access and navigate an unlimited number of various source files as a single document in a single
just got a whole lot smarter. Files within a Set can now be automatically organized by categories based on preconfigured or custom templates.
- Sketch Tools
- Quickly create Polygon, Polyline, Rectangle and Ellipse markups based on a PDF's calibrated scale. A convenient display provides real-
length and angle feedback as you sketch details with your mouse, or enter precise dimensions with your keyboard.
- Batch Slip Sheet
- Keeping your complex file sets up to date has never been easier. Batch Slip Sheet automatically matches new revisions with their
corresponding current sheets and carries over all markups, hyperlinks, Spaces and bookmarks - all while stamping superseded sheets.
- Capture 2.0
- Embed photos and videos into markups using Revu's Camera tool, as well as image files saved on a local or network drive. Scroll through
images and play back videos directly form each markup's Capture viewer.
- Dynamic Tool Set Scaler
- Markups can now automatically resize precisely and proportionately when used on documents with different scales or viewports. Grouped
can also resize proportionally, regardless of scale setting.
- Spaces Enhancements
- Sort and report on markups based on the user-defined zone they reside in. Copy and paste Spaces across other pages and files, create area
measurement markups directly from Spaces, and add hyperlinks to Spaces places in the document.
- Studio Enhancements
- Securely share Project files with colleagues, even if they don't have a Studio account. Schedule Session expiration dates, and set Project
permissions on a per folder basis. Check in Project file updates while you collaborate in real time, and maintain a history of activity as you go.
- Cloud+ Enhancements
- Cloud+ combines the convenience of clouds and the clarity if callouts into a single tool, including the ability to customize the
properties for both components independently.
- Batch Compare Documents
- Simplify the process of overlay comparisons, which assigns different colors to each page to visually display differences between multiple
pairs of files. New setup options auto-match files by pulling from file name, page label of page region.
- Batch Compare Documents
- Speed up your current document comparison procedure. Batch Compare Documents, which automatically identifies and highlights all
between multiple drawing revisions, now auto-matches files by file name, page label or page region.
- Microsoft Office Export Enhancements
- Transform scanned PDFs in Revu into Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents that contain editable text. You can even select specific page
regions to output, such as a section of table columns and rows from a PDS into an Excel spreadsheet.
- Digital Signature Enhancements
- Conveniently view the status of all digital signatures and certificates within the new Digital Signatures tab. This includes invisible
signatures from services such as DocuSign or digital IDs with embedded timestamps, which meet the requirements for PAdes LTV support.
- PDF creation
- Bluebeam Revu CAD 2016 One Seat (Quantity 1-4 seats) includes direct plug-ins for AutoCAD, Revit,Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SolidWorks
Office, for one button PDFs and batch creation.
- PDF editing
- PDF editing tools let you edit text, apply headers and footers, assemble files, and add, delete or rotate pages.
- Easily tab between PDF files, launch multiple sessions of Revu at once, and split your screen up to sixteen times with MultiView.
- PDF markup
- Use Bluebeam's customizable markup tools such as text, notes, highlighter, lines, clouds, callouts, stamps, and more to redline PDFs.
- 3D PDFs
- Create 3D PDFs from Revit, Navisworks Manage and Navisworks Simulate, navigate 3D PDF models, and add markups to 3D views.
- Tool Chest
- Save commonly used markups in the exclusive Tool Chest for easy reuse, and import or share tool sets with colleagues.
- File Access
- Use the File Access tab to pin, organize, preview and reopen PDF files with a mouse click.
- PDF measurement
- Take measurements, count from PDFs and perform area cutouts electronically. Add formulas to the built-in worksheet to calculate costs in
- Search for keywords or phrases within PDF files and folders, or search for symbols using Bluebeam's exclusive VisualSearch.
- Compare documents
- Automatically highlight the difference between two drawing revisions with clouds, or assign colors to layers with Overlay pages.
- Bluebeam Studio
- Studio allows you to create, share and collaborate in the cloud. New features to Blubeam Studio allow for increased control in local file
search, restoring previous versions and permission settings for studio sessions. Studio now offers more control for Tablet PCs, adding a Camera tool
insert picture and support for Touch/Pen controls.
- Batch processing
- Convert an unlimited number of files to PDF. Add security, stamps, headers and footers or flatten an entire folder of PDFs at once.
- Bluebeam integrates into ProjectWise and SharePoint document management systems so you can seamlessly retrieve and check-in
directly from Revu.
- Store menu and display settings in Profiles and create custom tool sets, toolbars and stamps to fit your workflow.
- Markups list
- Manage and track markups in a convenient list that can be filtered, searched, imported and exported.
- Manage and add hyperlinks to PDFs that link to websites, networked files, or jump to specific pages and places in a PDF.
- Tablet PC
- View and markup PDF files with the ease of your tablet pen. Tablet-specific functionality makes it easy to go mobile.
- Use bookmarks to jump to a specific page in a PDF or snapshot view, go to a webpage, or open a file.
- Define spaces within Spaces to automatically track markups.
- Dynamic Layers
- Assign markups to layers, easily toggle layers on and off, and insert a page as a layer.
- Stamp PDF documents with date, time, signatures, and more. Use predefined stamps in Revu or create your own.
- Password protection
- Apply a password to PDFs and set permissions to what recipients of your PDF can and can not do.
- Flatten markups
- Flatten all markups, or individual markups, to make them a part of your PDF content.
- Digital signatures
- Electronically sign PDF documents to support an electronic workflow and protect your intellectual property.
- Add flags to PDF files to designate signature lines or draw attention to important information.
- Erase/Cut content
- Get rid of unwanted text or images for good with Erase Content or move data from one place to another with Cut Content.
- Hatch patterns
- Fill markups with hatch patterns or create your own hatches with the hatch pattern editor.
- Studio Projects Offline
- Work with Project files wherever you go, regardless of Internet access. Simply log into a Studio Project and sync down files locally
going offline. Any edits made to documents while offline can be checked back in once Internet connection is restored.
- Sets allows you to view and access an unlimited number of files as if they are a single document, in a single tab. Filter and organize
by page label or numeric sequence, and automatically identify, sort and insert revisions and addenda. Sets can even be saved and shared with project
partners in a convenient, read-only format.
- Format Painter
- The Format Painter enables you to standardize the appearance of markups in one fell swoop. Save time replicating a markup's color, line,
width, opacity, font and more by copying the properties of one markup and applying them to a markup or group of markups.
- Create bookmarks from page labels and page labels from bookmarks. Define a region on a page that contains searchable text, such as a
block, and automatically generate bookmark names or page labels from that content.
- VisualSearch Enhancements
- Revu's exclusive VisualSearch technology allows you to find symbols or graphic elements in any PDF, an entire folder of PDFs or a defined
Set, regardless of variations in color, rotation or even intersecting lines. You can even generate a count from your search results or refine your
selection for raster and vector art documents.
- Structures (available in Revu eXtreme) allows you to quickly add complex, hierarchical bookmarks to a file by pulling in dynamic
components from a selection of bookmark templates. Easily create your own templates or modify existing ones included in Revu. You can even share
templates with project partners using the Structures Manager.
- 3D PDF Enhancements
- Revu 11 adds new dimensions to 3D PDF creation, viewing and markup. Convert IFC files directly into 3D PDFs. Copy objects from a 3D PDF
paste them into another PDF. Isolate regions of a 3D model using the Section Box tool for improved issue communication, and manipulate individual
within a 3D PDF using the Transform tool.
- Formula Editor
- Streamline the creation of Custom Column formulas in the Markups list with Revu's new expressions-based Formula Editor. Just start typing
into the expression field to see a list of available functions and variables.
- Markups Enhancements
- Two of Revu's most popular markups tools received major upgrades. Callouts now include options for circular and triangular text boxes,
leader lines that automatically re-attach to the appropriate side of the text box when moved. Cloud properties now include the ability to modify the
of cloud curves, and an option to invert the cloud pattern.
- Split Documents
- Divide and conquer using Revu's new Split Documents feature to separate a PDF into multiple sections. A document, or a specific page
within the document, can be split by top level bookmarks, file size or page count. Best of all, Split Documents does not affect the source PDF since
section is saved as a new PDF file.
- Stapler Enhancements
- Revu's Stapler PDF creation engine has been significantly updated. In addition to improved results when publishing files via the Stapler,
options to Convert Files and Combine Files are now just a click away from the Windows Explorer menu.
- Compatibility and Plugins
- Revu 11 is officially compatible with Windows 8, including support for multi-touch drivers and high-resolution displays up to 4K. The
Internet Explorer plug-in has also been updated to support FileOpen and PDFs hosted on secured websites.
This Product is Also Known As
In order to work properly, your copy of Bluebeam Revu CAD 2016 — One Seat (Quantity 1-4 seats)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare Bluebeam Revu Products
|Redline PDFs with customizable markup tools|
|Save custom markups in the Tool Chest for easy reuse|
|Track annotations in the Markups list |
|Upload unlimited files to the cloud and sync PDFs locally|
|Collaborate on PDFs in real time with shared markups|
|Access and view recent PDFs with File Access|
|Search local drives and pin files in categories with File Access|
|Integrate with SharePoint and ProjectWise|
|Markup and manipulate 3D PDFs|
|Create 3D PDFs from any IFC or U3D file|
|Create and batch PDFs from MS Office and Outlook|
|Create and batch PDFs from AutoCAD, Revit and SolidWorks|
|Create 3D PDFs from Revit, Navisworks and SketchUp Pro|
|Use OCR+, PDF form creation, Redaction, Scripting, Structures, Batch Link and Batch Slip Sheet|
|Bluebeam Studio Features||Standard||CAD||eXtreme||Mac|
|Collaborate in real time with Bluebeam Studio Sessions|
|Upload and manage unlimited files to the cloud at no extra cost|
|Sync Studio Project files locally for offline editing|
|Measure PDFs with build-in measurement tools|
|Flatten PDF markups|
|Change markup properties and save for reuse|
|Assign markups to layers|
|View, filter, sort and export markups and comments in Markups list|
|Generate and export a CSV or PDF summary of all markups in a file|
|Import PDF markups|
|Annotate PDFs with customized text, shapes, stamps and watermarks|
|Create polygons, polylines, rectangles and ellipses based on a PDF’s calibrated scale|
|Insert hyperlinks (multi-select and edit locations) with Links|
|Create and add dynamic stamps to PDFs|
|Embed photos and videos in markups|
|Calibrate tool sets to dynamically resize on PDFs with different scales/viewports|
|Translate markups to different languages|
|View 3D PDFs and markup 3D views|
|Add formulas to custom columns for calculations|
|Create custom statuses in the Markups list|
|Generate and export a PDF summary of all markups across multiple files|
|Erase and cut PDF content|
|Set up user-defined Spaces for easier site inspections|
|Customize hatch patterns|
|Export a summary of bookmarks to create a table of contents|
|Create and save markup legends|
|Tag files to sort and navigate Sets documents|
|Page Content and Editing||Standard||CAD||eXtreme||Mac|
|Extract, delete, rotate and insert blank pages|
|Customize page size creation|
|Drag document tabs out of the interface and into their own windows across multiple monitors|
|Embed file attachments|
|Overlay pages to compare two or more PDF revisions|
|Combine separate documents to create one, single PDF|
|Preserve hyperlinks when combining linked PDFs|
|Reduce file size using preset fidelity options|
|Insert existing PDF pages|
|Highlight multiple drawing revisions with Batch Compare Documents|
|Split documents without altering the source file|
|Preserve hyperlinks when separating linked PDFs|
|Reduce file size with customizable fidelity options|
|Add and edit headers and footers|
|Create bookmarks and page labels automatically for easier navigation|
|Preview files from the interface with File Access|
|Launch multiple instances of Revu|
|Search for symbols using Visual Search|
|Access and navigate unlimited documents as a single PDF|
|Automatically create bookmarks using content from PDFs|
|Create PDF forms|
|Transform scanned images into text-searchable PDFs|
|Add complex, hierarchical bookmarks by pulling in dynamic components|
|Batch process hyperlinks for large document sets|
|Implement scripted commands|
|Automatically append, prepend or replace existing page content in complex files sets with new file revisions|
|Plug-ins and Integration||Standard||CAD||eXtreme||Mac|
|One-click PDF creation and batch directly from MS Office and Outlook|
|One-click 2D PDF creation and batch directly from AutoCAD, Revit and SolidWorks|
|One-click 3D PDF creation directly from Revit, Navisworks and SketchUP Pro|
|Convert Revit Rooms to Revu Spaces|
|Integrate with SharePoint and ProjectWise|
|Transfer hyperlinks from an AutoCAD file|
|Convert any Windows file to PDF or 10 other formats with Bluebeam PDF printer|
|Export scanned PDFs as editable Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents|
|Convert DWG files to DWF within AutoCAD|
|Batch convert files from AutoCAD, Revit, and SolidWorks to PDF, TIF, JPG, BMP, PSD, PNG, PCL, GIF, EMF, and WMF|
|Import files from SHX fonts from AutoCAD|
|Import sheet sets from AutoCAD|
|Batch converts to DWF within AutoCAD|
|Security and Digital Signature||Standard||CAD||eXtreme||Mac|
|Apply password protection and set permissions|
|Add digital signature fields that require certified Digital IDs|
|Track all digital signatures and certificates within the Digital Signatures tab|
|Redact PDF content permanently|
Similar Products You Might Consider