solidThinking Evolve 2015
Single User License
The Ultimate Hybrid Modeling and Rendering Software
solidThinking solidThinking Evolve 2015 Single User License
allows industrial designers to develop forms faster, using either Windows or Mac OS X. It enables to capture an initial sketch, explore styling alternatives, and visualize products with realistic renderings generated in real time. solidThinking Evolve 2015 Single User License
provides organic surface modeling and parametric control, with NURBS
-based surfaces and solids and a unique ConstructionTree history feature. It frees designers from the constraints of engineering-oriented CAD tools, while allowing the export of digital models required by others in the product development process.
New in version 2015
- PolyNURBS toolset with Nurbify
- Cutting Edge Rendering Technology
- Improved Features and Control for Surface modeling tools
- Enhanced User Experience
- Mac 64-bit support
- Created by designers, for designers.
- Evolve gives you free form surfacing and solid modeling in one package. Use the right approach for each aspect of your designs to create the precise results you need.
Make changes effortlessly
- Change your model as easily as you change your mind.
- Never again will you have to rebuild a model just to alter your design. The ConstructionTree history allows you to edit a point or a parameter, and then Evolve automatically updates your entire model for you.
- Quickly test and evaluate designs, materials, or environments while simultaneously developing your model.
- There is no need to export your model to another tool. Evolve gives you the ability to create photorealistic images and animations inside your modeling package.
Evolve Features: NURB tools
- Curves Network
- Surface Intersections
- Boolean Operations
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Similar Products You Might Consider
260 Kearny Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94108
866-362-8970 — firstname.lastname@example.org
All product names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.