Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 2015.5
One Seat (Quantity 1-4 seats)
Flexible. Dynamic. Fully-loaded.
Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 2015.5 One Seat (Quantity 1-4 seats)
is the complete PDF
solution designed for power users who want to do more. In fact, once you start using Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 2015.5 One Seat (Quantity 1-4 seats)
, you'll find that it's more efficient, more
powerful, and more reliable than any other product of its kind.
This ultimate version of Revu has all of the same best-in-class PDF creation, markup and editing technology found in Revu CAD
, but includes new advanced
features for taking paperless workflows further. Use OCR
technology to transform scanned PDFs into text searchable files,
create basic or advanced PDF forms, permanently remove confidential information from PDFs with Redaction, and use Scripting to automate simple desktop processes.
The possibilities are endless.
- PDF creation
- Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 2015.5 One Seat (Quantity 1-4 seats) includes direct plug-ins for AutoCAD, Revit,Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SolidWorks and MS Office,
for one button PDFs and batch creation.
- Easily tab between PDF files, launch multiple sessions of Revu at once, and split your screen up to sixteen times with MultiView.
- 3D PDFs
- Create 3D PDFs from Revit, Navisworks Manage and Navisworks Simulate, navigate 3D PDF models, and add markups to 3D views.
- File Access
- Use the File Access tab to pin, organize, preview and reopen PDF files with a mouse click.
- Search for keywords or phrases within PDF files and folders, or search for symbols using Bluebeam's exclusive VisualSearch.
- Bluebeam Studio
- Bluebeam Studio allows you to create, share and collaborate in the cloud. New features to Blubeam Studio allow for increased control in local
file search, restoring previous versions and permission settings for studio sessions. Studio now offers more control for Tablet PCs, adding a
Camera tool to insert picture and support for Touch/Pen controls.
- Bluebeam integrates into Bentley ProjectWise and MicroSoft SharePoint document management systems so you can
seamlessly retrieve and check-in documents directly from Revu.
- Markups list
- Manage and track markups in a convenient list that can be filtered, searched, imported and exported.
- Tablet PC
- View and markup PDF files with the ease of your tablet pen. Tablet-specific functionality makes it easy to go mobile.
- Define spaces within Spaces to automatically track markups.
- Permanently delete or remove text and graphics from your PDF to safeguard confidential information.
- Stamp PDF documents with date, time, signatures
- Flatten markups
- Flatten all markups, or individual markups, to make them a part of your PDF content.
- Add flags to PDF files to designate signature lines or draw attention to important information.
- Digital signatures
- Electronically sign PDF documents to support an electronic workflow and protect your intellectual property.
- PDF editing
- PDF editing tools let you edit text, apply headers and footers, assemble files, and add, delete or rotate pages.
- PDF markup
- Use Bluebeam's customizable markup tools such as text, notes, highlighter, lines, clouds, callouts, stamps, and more to redline PDFs.
- Tool Chest
- Save commonly used markups in the exclusive Tool Chest for easy reuse, and import or share tool sets with colleagues.
- PDF measurement
- Take measurements, count from PDFs and perform area cutouts electronically. Add formulas to the built-in worksheet to calculate costs in Revu.
- Compare documents
- Automatically highlight the difference between two drawing revisions with clouds, or assign colors to layers with Overlay pages.
- Batch processing
- Convert an unlimited number of files to PDF. Add security, stamps, headers and footers or flatten an entire folder of PDFs at once.
- PDF forms
- Create and distribute PDF forms with text fields, buttons, check and list boxes, digital signature fields and more.
- Use built-in script commands to automate your desktop process, or integrate your programing language of choice to perform advanced functions.
- Store menu and display settings in Profiles and create custom toolbars and stamps to fit your workflow.
- Transform scanned PDFs into text searchable and selectable files with OCR technology.
- Add hyperlinks to easily open websites, networked files, or to jump to specific pages or views in a PDF.
- Use bookmarks to jump to a specific page in a PDF or snapshot view, go to a webpage, or open a file.
- Dynamic Layers
- Assign markups to layers, easily toggle layers on and off, and insert a page as a layer.
- Password protection
- Apply a password to PDFs and set permissions to what recipients of your PDF can and can not do.
- PDF to MS Office
- Seamlessly convert your PDF files back to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint for easy editing and formatting.
New in this version
- Studio Projects Offline
- Work with Project files wherever you go, regardless of Internet access. Simply log into a Studio Project and sync down files locally before going
offline. Any edits made to documents while offline can be checked back in once Internet connection is restored.
- Sets allows you to view and access an unlimited number of files as if they are a single document, in a single tab. Filter and organize files by page
label or numeric sequence, and automatically identify, sort and insert revisions and addenda. Sets can even be saved and shared with project partners in a
convenient, read-only format.
- Format Painter
- The Format Painter enables you to standardize the appearance of markups in one fell swoop. Save time replicating a markup's color, line, width,
opacity, font and more by copying the properties of one markup and applying them to a markup or group of markups.
- Create bookmarks from page labels and page labels from bookmarks. Define a region on a page that contains searchable text, such as a title block, and
automatically generate bookmark names or page labels from that content.
- VisualSearch Enhancements
- Revu's exclusive VisualSearch technology allows you to find symbols or graphic elements in any PDF, an entire folder of PDFs or a defined PDF Set,
regardless of variations in color, rotation or even intersecting lines. You can even generate a count from your search results or refine your search selection
for raster and vector art documents.
- Structures (available in Revu eXtreme) allows you to quickly add complex, hierarchical bookmarks to a file by pulling in dynamic components
from a selection of bookmark templates. Easily create your own templates or modify existing ones included in Revu. You can even share these templates with
project partners using the Structures Manager.
- 3D PDF Enhancements
- Revu 11 adds new dimensions to 3D PDF creation, viewing and markup. Convert IFC files directly into 3D PDFs. Copy objects from a 3D PDF and paste
them into another PDF. Isolate regions of a 3D model using the Section Box tool for improved issue communication, and manipulate individual objects within a 3D
PDF using the Transform tool.
- Formula Editor
- Streamline the creation of Custom Column formulas in the Markups list with Revu's new expressions-based Formula Editor. Just start typing into the
expression field to see a list of available functions and variables.
- Markups Enhancements
- Two of Revu's most popular markups tools received major upgrades. Callouts now include options for circular and triangular text boxes, with leader
lines that automatically re-attach to the appropriate side of the text box when moved. Cloud properties now include the ability to modify the size of cloud
curves, and an option to invert the cloud pattern.
- Split Documents
- Divide and conquer using Revu's new Split Documents feature to separate a PDF into multiple sections. A document, or a specific page range within the
document, can be split by top level bookmarks, file size or page count. Best of all, Split Documents does not affect the source PDF since each section is saved
as a new PDF file.
- Stapler Enhancements
- Revu's Stapler PDF creation engine has been significantly updated. In addition to improved results when publishing files via the Stapler, options to
Convert Files and Combine Files are now just a click away from the Windows Explorer menu.
- Compatibility and Plugins
- Revu 11 is officially compatible with Windows 8, including support for multi-touch drivers and high-resolution displays up to 4K. The Internet
Explorer plug-in has also been updated to support FileOpen and PDFs hosted on secured websites.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare Bluebeam Revu products
| ||Bluebeam Revu|
|Redline PDFs with customizable markup tools||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Save custom markups in the Tool Chest for easy reuse||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|View recent PDFs and pin files to custom categories||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Track annotations in the Markups list ||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Upload unlimited files to the cloud and sync PDFs locally||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Collaborate on PDFs in real time with shared markups||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Integration with SharePoint and ProjectWise||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Markup and manipulate 3D PDFs||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Create and batch PDFs from MS Office and Outlook||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Create and batch PDFs from AutoCAD, Revit and SolidWorks||No||Yes||Yes|
|Create 3D PDFs from Revit, Navisworks and SketchUp Pro||No||Yes||Yes|
|Use OCR+, PDF form creation||No||No||Yes|
|Bluebeam Studio Features||Standard||CAD||eXtreme|
|Collaborate in real time with Bluebeam Studio Sessions||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Upload and manage unlimited files to the cloud at no extra cost||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sync Studio Project files locally for offline editing||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Plug-ins and Integration||Standard||CAD||eXtreme|
|One-click PDF creation and batch directly from MS Office and Outlook||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|One-click 2D PDF creation and batch directly from AutoCAD, Revit and SolidWorks||No||Yes||Yes|
|One-click 3D PDF creation directly from Revit, Navisworks and SketchUP Pro||No||Yes||Yes|
|Integrate with SharePoint and ProjectWise||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Transfer hyperlinks from an AutoCAD file||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Convert any Windows file to PDF or 10 other formats with Bluebeam PDF printer||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Convert DWG files to DWF within AutoCAD||No||Yes||Yes|
|Batch convert files from AutoCAD, Revit, and SolidWorks to PDF, TIF, JPG, BMP, PSD, PNG, PCL, GIF, EMF, and WMF||No||Yes||Yes|
|Import files from SHX fonts from AutoCAD||No||Yes||Yes|
|Import sheet sets from AutoCAD||No||Yes||Yes|
|Batch converts to DWF within AutoCAD||No||Yes||Yes|
|Measure PDFs with build-in measurement tools||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Embed photos in markups||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Flatten PDF markups||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Change markup properties and save for reuse||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Add customized text, dynamic stamps and watermarks||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Translate markups to different languages||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|View 3D PDFs and markup 3D views||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Add formulas to custom columns for calculations||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Create custom statuses in the Markups list||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Erase and cut PDF content||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Delete, flatten and assign live markups to layers||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|View, filter, sort and export markups and comments in Markups list||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Set up user-defined spaces for easier site inspections||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Generate a PDF summary||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Import and export PDF markups||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Insert hyperlinks (multi-select and edit locations) with Links||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Customize hatch patterns ||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Page Content and Editing||Standard||CAD||eXtreme|
|Add and edit headers and footers||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Insert, combine and rotate pages||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Create bookmarks and page labels automatically for easier navigation||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Customize page size creation||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Pin, organize, and preview files from the interface||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Launch multiple instances of Revu||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Drag document tabs out of the interface and into their own windows across multiple monitors||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Search for symbols using Visual Search||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Embed file attachments||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Compare drawing revisions and overlay pages ||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Preserve hyperlinks when combining and separating linked PDFs||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Access and navigate unlimited documents as a single PDF||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Automatically create bookmarks using content from PDFs||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Reduce file size with a range of fidelity options||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Create PDF forms||No||No||Yes|
|Transform scanned images into text-searchable PDFs||No||No||Yes|
|Add complex, hierarchical bookmarks by pulling in dynamic components||No||No||Yes|
|Batch process hyperlinks for large document sets||No||No||Yes|
|Implement scripted commands||No||No||Yes|
|Security and Digital Signature||Standard||CAD||eXtreme|
|Apply password protection and set permissions||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Add digital signature fields that require certified Digital IDs||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Redact PDF content permanently||No||No||Yes|
Similar Products You Might Consider