Revit Architecture 2016
Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version
helps you explore your most innovative design concepts and forms at the earliest possible stages of your
project and maintain your vision through construction documentation. Purpose-built for building information modeling
Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version
supports sustainable design, clash detection, construction planning, and fabrication, while helping you work collaboratively with engineers,
contractors, and owners.
All design changes along the way are automatically updated throughout your evolving design and documentation, making for more coordinated processes and
New Features in Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version
- Enhanced API
- Revit 2014 includes multiple API enhancements.
- Dockable Window Framework
- Dock dialog in a single window.
- Temporary View Templates
- Change viw properties temporarily.
- Point Cloud Improvements
- Improve appearance and controls of point clouds.
- Parameter Variance for Groups
- Vary the value of parameters assigned to groups.
- Non-Rectangular Crop Regions
- Crop non-rectangular model areas faster.
- Split Elevations
- Easily manage elevation cut-line configuration.
- Alternate Dimensions
- Automatically display dimension values.
- Displaced Views
- Created displaced building design views.
- Reduce project costs with cloud-based rendering.
Features and benefits
- Complete Projects, One Environment
- Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version’s conceptual design features provide easy-to-use tools for free-form modeling and parametric design,
enabling you to analyze designs from the earliest stages of development. Sketch freely, create 3D forms quickly, and
manipulate forms interactively. Prepare your models for fabrication and construction with built-in tools for conception
and clarification of complex forms. Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version automatically builds a parametric framework around forms as you design, offering you greater levels of creative
control, accuracy, and flexibility. Take your design from concept model all the way to construction documents, all within one intuitive environment.
- Authoritative Decisions, Sooner
- Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version supports early analysis of your building forms so your team can make better informed decisions
earlier in your project. Use this capability to clarify areas and volumes, perform daylighting and energy analysis, and
gain insight into manufacturing viability and early construction material takeoffs.
- Functional Forms
- The Building Maker feature in Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version helps you transform your conceptual forms into fully functional building
designs. Select and add faces to design walls, roofs, floors, and curtain systems. Extract important
building information, including gross area per floor. Bring conceptual massing concepts from applications such as
AutoCAD and Maya as well as formZ, Rhino 3D, Google SketchUp, or other ACIS or NURBS-based applications into Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version
as mass objects, and begin schematic design.
- Bidirectional Associativity
- A change anywhere is a change everywhere. In Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version, all model information is stored in a single, coordinated
database. Revisions and alterations to information are automatically updated throughout the model, minimizing errors and omissions.
- Schedules provide another view of the comprehensive Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version model. Changes to a schedule view are automatically
reflected in all other views. Functionality includes associative split-schedule sections and selectable design elements
via schedule views, formulas, and filtering.
- The extensive detail library and detailing tools provided within Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version enable extensive presorting, easing
alignment with the CSI format. Detail libraries can be created, shared, and tailored to better accommodate your office
- Parametric Components
- Parametric components, also known as families, are the basis for all building components designed in Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version.
These components offer an open, graphical system for design thinking and form making, while providing the opportunity to adjust and express design intent
at increasingly detailed levels. Use parametric components for elaborate assemblies, such as cabinetry and equipment, as well as for elementary building
parts, such as walls and columns. Best of all, no programming language or coding is required.
- Material Takeoff
- Calculate detailed material quantities with Material Takeoff. Ideal for better calculation of material
quantities on sustainable design projects and cost estimates, Material Takeoff helps smooth the material quantity
tracking process. As projects evolve, the Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version parametric change engine updates material takeoffs.
- Interference Check
- Use interference checking to scan your model for collisions between elements.
- Task-Based User Interface
- Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version user interface offers desktop organization through a large drawing window and access to the tools and
commands you need. Tools are organized into a collection of tabs and panels to represent architectural workflows such as creation, annotation, or
- Design Visualization
- Create and capture photoreal design ideas and contextual environments to help you experience your project,
even before it is built. Integrated mental ray rendering software is easy to use and delivers high-quality output,
faster render times, and a striking design presentation.
- Team Workflow
- Improve your workflow with projects containing linked files with the ability to apply view filters and tag
elements, and control the visibility of worksets in linked files. Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version also allows you to export building model or site
data directly to AutoCAD Civil 3D or to import data-rich models directly from Inventor.
- Native 64-bit Support
- Native 64-bit support enhances Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version software’s ability to handle large projects and helps improve performance and stability for memory-
intensive tasks such as rendering, printing, model upgrading, and file importing and exporting.
- Support for Sustainable Design
- Revit Architecture 2016 Digital version supports sustainable design processes from the earliest stages. Export building information, including
materials and room volumes, to gbXML (Green Building XML). Perform energy analysis using Autodesk Green Building Studio web-based services, and study
building performance employing Ecotect Analysis.
Use 3ds Max Design to help evaluate indoor lighting analysis in support of LEED 8.1
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Similar Products You Might Consider