iRender nXt for SketchUp
Full Powered Photorealistic Rendering for SketchUpiRender nXt for SketchUp
is a rendering system that allows you to enjoy the AccuRender Ray Trace engine directly from Google SketchUp
. Materials, lights, reflections and
scene settings are all stored in the SketchUp model so that the model can be rendered as a photorealistic image without having to redefine the scene
after the 3D Export.
iRender nXt for SketchUp
expands these capabilities by adding fractal plants, solid materials, Radiosity
, and other advanced rendering
Key Features and Benefits
- Export directly from SketchUp
- Sun and Shadows
- Reflections and Mirrors
- Lamps and Light Fixtures
- Use SketchUp Materials
- Use SketchUp Components
- Large Plants Llibrary
- Material Wizard
- Fast ways to make new reflective or transparent materials such as metal, plastic, and more. Just right click on a Face, Group, or Component
to edit its material.
- Preview Mode
- Render a fast, small preview before creating the full rendering.
- Auto Image
- Automatically saves the rendered image when it is complete. This is useful when you start a rendering and accidentally forget to save it
before exiting SketchUp.
- Larger Models
- iRender nXt for SketchUp has improvements in models and images which allows it to process larger models.
- Section Planes
- Support for SketchUp section planes.
- Better Environment Coordination
- When you make changes to the SketchUp sun, sky, ground plane or fog, the changes are automatically noticed and recorded for iRender nXt for SketchUp.
- Texture Resolution
- Render larger models by re-sampling large textures and images.
- Volumetric Fog
- Incorporate the effects of light reflecting from or being blocked by fog or haze.
- Create 3D PDF
- create an interactive 3D PDF Presentation using your model and your Rendered Image.
- Save Rendered Image Wizard
- Click the Save button on the IRender Toolbar to Save your Rendered Image
- Works properly with SketchUp 8
- When SketchUp releases a new version, you will need to reinstall your Render Plus applications to use the new version.
- Integrated Lighting Channels
- Lighting Channels is an important new feature of iRender nXt for SketchUp which lets you quickly adjust light sources.
- Material Channels
- Material Channels are used to adjust the color or luminance of pixels rendered from a material after rendering.
- Planar HDRI Backgrounds
- You can use a, (non panoramic), HDRI image as a background.
- Path Tracer
- nXt Path Tracer is a new rendering engine for iRender nXt for SketchUp.
- Image Filters
- Image Filters can be used to sharpen your rendered image or apply other standard filters.
- Post Processing Wizard
- iRender nXt for SketchUp includes several post processing features to make changes to your rendered image without the need of using other third party software.
These are all combined into the Post Processing Wizard.
What's New in iRender nXt for SketchUp
- IRender Ready Lights, Mirrors, and Trees
- A Trimble 3D Warehouse collection of objects, such as light fixtures, which have lights placed in them so they can be used directly with iRender nXt for SketchUp.
- Background / Layer Wizard
- Making it easy to position your rendered model in a background and retrieve the settings for future renderings.
- Lights Query and Edit Wizard
- Making it easy to find, examine, and edit the artificial lights placed in your SketchUp Model for rendering with iRender nXt for SketchUp.
- Rotate View While Rendering
- Let’s you change the view and zoom after rendering and re-render without having to change the view in SketchUp.
- High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI) Lighting Preset
- Five lighting presets which make it easy to set lighting without having to set individual values.
- Sample Models and Renderings
- Downloadable models from our 3D Warehouse use to get started quickly with advanced lighting and rendering settings.
This Product is Also Known As
In order to work properly, your copy of iRender nXt for SketchUp requires Google SketchUp.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare iRender versions
|Integration||nXt||for SketchUp||for Revit|
|Integration with SketchUp|
|Integration with Revit|
|iRender Features||nXt||for SketchUp||for Revit|
|Lighting Presets Tab|
|IRender Ready Content|
|Sun and Shadows|
|Reflections and Mirrors|
|Lamps and Light Fixtures|
|IRender nXt Plant Library|
|IRender nXt Material Library|
|Advanced Reflection Properties|
|Uses Material Wizard|
|Automatic Bump Maps|
|Procedural Bump Maps|
|Additional Laptop License|
|nXt||for SketchUp||for Revit|