Rhino 5 for Windows
Rhino Software: the most powerful NURBS modeling tool with full support from McNeel
Rhino 5 for Windows
is the market leader in industrial design modeling software. Highly complicated shapes can be directly modeled or acquired through 3D
With its powerful NURBS
based engine Rhino 5 for Windows
can create, edit, analyze, and translate curves, surfaces, and solids. There are no limits on
degree, or size.
McNeel Rhino 5 for Windows
also supports polygon meshes and point clouds for a complete coverage of geometric data types. With its unparalleled modeling power McNeel
Rhino 5 for Windows
you focus on designing, not on cumbersome modeling workarounds.
Key Features and Benefits
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in high-end systems. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering,
- Read and repair extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Priced like other Windows software. No maintenance fees.
What's New in Rhino 5 for Windows
- There are more than 3,500 enhancements in Rhino 5 for Windows that make Rhino faster and better at handling larger models; altogether the most stable
- Modeling Highlights
- Object creation in Rhino continues to be enhanced. In Rhino 5 for Windows there are dozens of refines to the existing tools, along with a few new
and new extrusion objects.
- Editing complex model is faster and easier with hundreds of new and enhanced commands including: direct sub-object manipulation,
shelling, history support for more commands, dozens of new and enhanced commands
- The Rhino 5 for Windows interface includes new tools for editing and for object creation, including: gumball object manipulation widget, object
tools enhancements, object snap enhancements, toolbars with tabs, docking panels, and much more.
- The Rhino 5 for Windows goals included are: speed improvements, quick viewport display configuration, working display modes expanded and enhanced,
presentation and rendered display modes expanded and enhanced, display mode plug-in support enhanced, plus many other improvements, including
support, two-point perspective, and enhanced clipping planes.
- High quality presentation is critical to most design projects. Rhino 5 for Windows has greatly enhanced the rendering tools in both the basic Rhino
and support of plug-in renderers. Including major enhancements to: Rhino Renderer, Materials, textures, and environments, Views (Cameras),
modifiers, Post-rendering modifiers, Animation
- Drafting and Printing
- For almost every type of physical product design, technical illustration and 2-D drawing are used to concisely communicate ideas,
specifications, and instructions to people in design, development, and fabrication. Our goal for Rhino 5 for Windows is to make it easier to create 2-D drawings
illustrations for every discipline in every notation system and visual style used around the world. Major areas of enhancement include: More
annotation styles, History support for dimensions, Text field in text and leaders, Area and curve length dimensions, Revision clouds, Isometric
Draw order, More page layout controls, Print calibration, High-res viewport capture
- There are both new and enhanced mesh tools, plus support for double-precision meshes to accurately represent and display ground forms
the 3-D topography of a large city.
- 3-D Capture
- Rhino 3D has always directly supported both 3-D digitizing hardware and 3-D scanned point cloud data. Rhino's 64-bit support and
support for graphic co-processors has made it possible to work with these large point clouds. LIDAR captures 3-D terrain data for
archaeology, conservation, geology, land use planning, surveying, transportation, plus wind farm, solar farm, and cell tower deployment
addition, Rhino 5 for Windows added robust support for plug-ins, such as Rhino Terrain, that provide specialty tools for these new Rhino users.
- Rhino 5 for Windows includes 9 new tools and more than 15 enhancements to help ensure that the 3-D models used throughout your process are the
- Large projects
- There are more than 25 new commands and major enhancements for working with large teams to organize, manage, and administer massive
and for organizing and working on large files.
- Nine new import/export file formats, more than 50 new compatibility enhancements, and more than 150 minor bug fixes. Also, the
openNURBS libraries allow hundreds of other applications to read and write Rhino 5 for Windows's native 3DM files.
- New Software developer tools
- Enhancements for users and third-party developers.
This Product is Also Known As
Support & Maintenance
Technical support for Rhino 5 for Windows
is available directly from McNeel
by e-mail at email@example.com
or by phone from 8am to noon, and between 1pm to 5pm Pacific Time at the number (206) 545-6877. For more technical support information and options please visit the Robert McNeel tech support page
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Similar Products You Might Consider