V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp
Required USB Dongle Not Included
Advanced Ray-Tracing for SketchUp
is one of the most widely used and easy to learn 3D modeling software on the market today. With V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp Required USB Dongle Not Included
users now have one of the most powerful rendering tools available to visualize their models with the upmost quality and realism. V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp Required USB Dongle Not Included
works within the SketchUp
environment allowing users to be able to efficiently incorporate the task of rendering within their current workflows.
- Rendering Engines
- V-Ray RT CPU & GPU – a revolutionary rendering engine
providing instant feedback and streamlining scene setup.
Because V-Ray RT is built upon the same robust core as
V-Ray, it is seamless to transition between V-Ray RT and
production rendering. For the everyday user this s a very
powerful interactive rendering solution that allows them to
simultaneously work and render inside of SketchUp. The
instant visual feedback makes for quicker design, material,
and lighting decisions.
- Retrace Threshold – reduce Light Cache artifacts and
improve the appearance of glossy reflections and refractions
when using the time saving feature – Use light cache for
- Dome Light – creates simple, artifact-free image-based
lighting using the Dome Light. Its powerful importance
sampling analyzes HDR images and optimizes light tracing
and GI precision. This new feature will streamline your
workflow when using image based lighting in your scenes. It
will not only save you setup and rendering time but it will also
increase the quality of the image based light and shadows.
- Lights as Components – V-Ray lights can now be part of a
SketchUp component, making the process of changing the design
and settings of multiple lights at once much easier.
- V-Ray Proxy – an indispensable tool for managing scene memory
and efficiently rendering massive amounts of geometry. V-Ray Proxy
objects are dynamically loaded and unloaded at render-time, saving
vital RAM resources. Use V-Ray Proxy to render millions of polygons
at maximum memory efficiency and increase the amount of detail
and complexity of your SketchUp scenes.
- Faster Parsing Times – major speed improvements have been made
when processing the SketchUp scene for rendering with V-Ray.
- V-Ray frame buffer improvements
- Render History – this option allows you to save your rendered
images and load them directly in the V-Ray frame buffer.
- Compare Tool – a new option to easily compare two rendered
images directly in the V-Ray frame buffer.
- V-Ray Lens Effect – allows you to achieve bloom and glare effects
in your renderings.
- V-Ray Materials – a new compact and optimized material that
includes diffuse, reflection, and refraction parameters with the
ability to change the BRDF.
- Wrapper Material – can be used to specify additional properties
per material. Most importantly you can now create true matte
materials which show the background as opposed to the base
- VRMats Library – a new library contains an extensive collection
of ready to use and photo realistic V-Ray materials.
- Rendering Presets – with our collection of interior and exterior
rendering presets you can quickly switch between draft and
high quality rendering settings. You can also create and save
your own presets to customize and streamline your workflow.
- Camera Presets – with camera presets you can quickly switch
between different exposure setups for illumination scenarios
like cloudy sky, after sunset, interior natural light, etc. You can
create and reuse your own custom camera presets
- Set Camera Focus – you can now setup depth of field with ease
by simply picking a point in the scene where you want to focus
the V-Ray camera on.
- Animation Support – the ability to produce animation for
SketchUp projects has been streamlined, ensuring a cleaner
and easier creation process.
- Lock RT – the SketchUp scene can be edited without changing the
view in RT.
- 64-bit Rendering – 64-bit rendering is now supported locally and
via distributed rendering.
- Distributed Rendering – offload renders to other computers
and continue working in SketchUp by using the option “Don’t
use local machine.”
- Normal Mapping – add more accurate simulation of detailed
3D surfaces in SketchUp.
- Environment Mapping – matching your SketchUp model to a
background image is now easier than ever before with the
additional Screen, Cylindrical and Shrink Wrap environment
- Multi-Session Support – OS X users now have the ability to set
the current model that V-Ray will render.
- Opacity Mapping – the option “use color texture as transparency”
is available for all SketchUp materials. This is important when
using PNG or TIFF textures with built-in transparency channels.
- Pack and Go – archive your SketchUp scene and all external files
into a single ZIP for easy sharing and back up.
- Procedural Texture Mapping – we added more texture mapping
to allow you create different effect on the materials. Now you
have more freedom on the materials creation.
This Product is Also Known As
In order to work properly, your copy of V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp — Required USB Dongle Not Included requires SketchUp 2013 or later.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Similar Products You Might Consider