Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 4.1
The Power of Digital Storyboarding
Truly completing the production pipeline, Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 4.1
helps you take an idea and translate it into a visual story that will become a complete production, whether animated or live-action. Developed in conjunction with expert storyboard artists, Storyboard Pro speeds up production planning and enables you to reach new heights with increased production integration. Its advanced features make it the tool of choice to create an entirely digital storyboard.
Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 4.1
comes with an intuitive interface presenting either an elegant traditional panel window layout or an overview window layout that fits into your content creation process. Easy to learn and use, Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 4.1
mimics the traditional storyboarding process, navigating with just a graphic tablet pen in a user-friendly environment.
The Choice of Professionals
Create professional storyboards with a shorter time-to-production at a reduced cost. With Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 4.1 you are able to generate real-time animatic, efficiently manage pre-productions, and share your process while fully integrated in the production pipeline.
Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 4.1 is the software of choice for professional storyboard artists, production studios, and top directors and producers. Typical uses include commercials, feature films, series, documentaries, games, and scientific presentations. See why Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 4.1 is a must for every visual storyteller.
Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 4.1 comes with an intuitive interface presenting either an elegant traditional panel window layout or an overview window layout that fits into your content creation process. Easy to learn and use, Storyboard Pro mimics the traditional storyboarding process, navigating with just a graphic tablet pen in a user-friendly environment.
Key Features and Benefits
- Extensive import capabilities, including a wide variety of bitmap (JPEG, PNG, TGA, PSD, YUV, SGI, OMF), vector (AI, PDF, SWF, TVG, OPT), audio (WAV, AIF, MP3), text file and Toon Boom Harmony / Opus / Digital Pro formats
- Intuitive user interface with five working layouts for drawing, timing, overview, horizontal or vertical page layout with customizable toolbars and shortcuts
- Convenient layer-based panel display to easily rearrange join or detach panels as needed
- Creative drawing tools, supporting colours, gradients and textures with independent transparency and preserving your own style with ink brush, airbrush or crayon texture brush
- Advanced vector tools, including a digital cutter for slicing, cutting or cropping images, onion skinning capabilities, and a rotary light table and animation disk
- Dynamic motion layers and camera moves, for panning, scaling and rotation to create basic background panning or complex camera multi-plane effects
- Customizable caption fields to insert fully searchable text, such as dialogue, actions, slugging or comments and fully supporting Unicode
- Powerful timeline editing to easily time panel duration and edit the animatic with panel trimming, shifting and shuffling, transitions and unlimited sound tracks, including scrubbing and volume key framing
- Real-time playback, including full camera and panelsí motions with synchronized audio tracks and caption fields
- Green ePaper export for emailing storyboard using advanced PDF support and securing storyboards with password protection
- Efficient built-in Library, including more than 100 elements in addition to creating your own library and connecting to Toon Boom Harmony / Opus / Digital Pro asset libraries
- Improved teamwork thanks to recorded audio comments to keep track of changes, modifications, notes or production meeting minutes
- Seamless pipeline integration with superior export capabilities, including QuickTime, Flash, image sequence, EDL , AAF, multi-layer Photoshop PSD and Toon Boom Harmony / Opus / Digital Pro file formats
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Similar Products You Might Consider