Non-Photorealistic Renderings and images from SketchUp models
creates non-photorealistic renderings (NPR
) and images from SketchUp
models, and includes features such as soft shadows, sketchy shadows, crayon colors, and more. NprTools
is a SketchUp add-on to help create Non-Photorealistic materials, renderings and other features for use in conceptual or formal renderings.
Key Features and Benefits
- Soft Shadows
- Soft Shadows creates an image from SketchUp with softer shadows from the sun. This is accomplished by merging images with sun sun set to slightly different dates and times.
- Sketchy Shadows
- Sketchy Shadows is a feature of NprTools , which creates shadows using sketchy edges or Sketchy Patterns from your SketchUp drawing.
- Sketchy Textures
- Sketchy Textures is a tool in NprTools which creates textures and materials from standard patterns and SketchUp Sketchy Edge Styles.
- Soft Edges
- Soft Edges is a feature of NprTools which lets you soften the edge display of SketchUp models.
- Crayon Colors
- Crayon Colors is a feature of NprTools which creates a SkethchUp Material based on the standard Crayola colors, places it on a surface and also loads a special Crayon Color style.
- Tileable Textures
- NprTools uses an algorithm for making patterns tileable. Any pattern can be converted into a Tileable Texture.
- Save Models as Images
- Save images from your current model in several modes. Images may be stored with all geometry, or with only the lines, or only the faces. This can be a valuable feature because you can save the face colors, modify them with filters in your paint program, and then superimpose the edge lines on top of the for the final image. You can also specify that an Alpha Channel should be stored in the images. Images with an Alpha Channel will have the background transparent when places as images or face-me components in SketchUp, and may be easily pasted into paint programs with the background transparent.
In order to work properly, your copy of NprTools requires SketchUp.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|New ReleasesPromotionsPulseWebinarsBlog|NOVEDGE LLC
260 Kearny Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94108
866-362-8970 — email@example.com
All product names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.