3D-Framer, Roof Framing Generator for AutoCAD
3D-Framer, Roof Framing Generator for AutoCAD Metric Units
, is a roof framing generator for AutoCAD
, suitable for architects, builders and carpenters, who need to see how framing will look beforehand. All that's needed is a 3D roof model to start working. 3D-Framer, Roof Framing Generator for AutoCAD Metric Units
is simple to learn and quick to use. By selecting points you first define the gable and roof opening boundaries with a polyline, then just specify nominal lumber size in inches and define rafter spacing. Upon selection of boundaries you get the framing drawn.
This is the Metric Units version. Imperial Units version
- Automatic 1/2" off for actual dressed lumber size.
- Allows for the selection of a framing starting point.
- Ridges, fascias, hip rafters, end rafters and dormers can also be drawn.
- All elements are polylines with their own height and width suitable for Hide or Render.
- Each element has its unique layer.
- Tutorial model file is included. Use this file as a template for your own model.
In order to work properly, your copy of 3D-Framer, Roof Framing Generator for AutoCAD — Metric Units
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Similar Products You Might Consider
|New ReleasesPromotionsPulseWebinarsBlog|NOVEDGE LLC
260 Kearny Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94108
866-362-8970 — email@example.com
All product names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.