Experience your design before it's built.
Inventor 2016 DVD version
software is the foundation of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping. The Inventor model is an accurate 3D digital prototype that enables you
to validate the form, fit, and function of a design as you work, minimizing the need to test the design with physical prototypes. By enabling you to use
a digital prototype to design, visualize, and simulate your products digitally, Inventor software helps you communicate more effectively, reduce errors,
and deliver more innovative product designs faster.
New in 2014
- BIM Compatibility
- Inventor now supports Building Information Modeling to communicate important information in the model.
- Ease of Assembly
- Simplified assembly process in Inventor 2014
- Large Assembly Performance
- Express mode improves large assembly performance
- Design and Validate Your Products Digitally
- Autodesk Inventor 2016 DVD version products include an intuitive parametric design environment for developing initial concept sketches and kinematic models of parts and
assemblies. Inventor software automates the advanced geometry creation of intelligent components, such as plastic parts, steel frames, rotating
machinery, tube and pipe runs, and electrical cable and wire harnesses. Inventor software helps reduce the geometry burden so you can rapidly build and
refine digital prototypes that validate design functions and help minimize manufacturing costs.
Traditionally, validating the operating characteristics of a design before it was built usually meant hiring expensive specialists. But with Inventor
software, you don't need to be a simulation expert to effectively simulate and optimize designs digitally. The Inventor product line includes easy-to-use
and tightly integrated part and assembly-level motion simulation and stress analysis functionality. By simulating stress, deflection, and motion, you can
optimize and validate your design under real-world conditions, before the product or part is ever built.
- Streamline Mold Design
- The Autodesk Inventor 2016 DVD version product line includes automated mold design tools that work directly from Inventor 3D models of plastic parts. Powered by
Autodesk Moldflow plastic flow analysis tools, Inventor can help to optimize your design for moldability and minimize the number of mold iterations.
- Improve Design Communication and Collaboration
- Reduce errors and associated engineering change orders before manufacturing by generating manufacturing documentation directly from your
validated 3D digital prototype. Inventor offers rapid and accurate output of production-ready drawings directly from the 3D model. Inventor product
bundles also include AutoCAD Mechanical software for situations that require a high-productivity 2D mechanical drafting tool.
Inventor 2016 DVD version is tightly integrated with Autodesk data management applications, enabling the efficient and secure exchange of design data and promoting earlier
collaboration between design and manufacturing workgroups. Different workgroups can manage and track all components of a digital prototype with free
Autodesk Design Review software - the all-digital way to review, measure, mark up, and track changes to designs - allowing for better reuse of crucial design
data, management of bills of materials (BOMs), and collaboration with other teams and partners.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Similar Products You Might Consider
Physical Ed.Digital Ed.
260 Kearny Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94108
866-362-8970 — email@example.com
All product names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.