V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino 4 & 5
USB dongle included
Advanced Ray-Tracing for Rhino 4.0 and 5.0. Contains 10 DR licenses for distributed rendering.
V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino 4 & 5 USB dongle included
offers visualization professionals a state-of-the-art solution that generates high-quality images of unparalleled realism. Rhino
fields - from engineering and product design to 3D animation - depend on VRay for Rhino as a quick, easy and cost efficient way to render their most
VRay for Rhino Features and Improvements
- Rendering Engines
- V-Ray RT - V-Ray RT is a revolutionary rendering engine providing instant feedback and streamlining scene setup. Because V-Ray RT is
upon the same robust core as V-Ray, it is seamless to transition between V-Ray RT and production rendering. Randomize Sampler improves anti-aliasing
nearly horizontal or vertical lines. You can now take advantage up to 30 times speed improvement with GPU support. Optimize your workflow with even
interactivity with V-Ray RT now available as a direct Rhino viewport mode.
- V-Ray Material - a new compact and optimized material that includes diffuse, reflection, and refraction parameters with the ability to
- V-Ray Material Wrapper - can be used to specify additional properties per material. Most importantly you can now create true matte
which show the background as opposed to the base material.
- Camera Presets - with camera presets you can quickly switch between different exposure setups for illumination scenarios like cloudy sky,
after sunset, interior natural light, etc. You can create and reuse your own custom camera presets.
- Set Camera Focus - you can now setup depth of field with ease by simply picking a point in the scene where you want to focus the V-Ray camera on.
- Animation Support - the ability to produce animation for Rhino projects has been streamlined, ensuring a cleaner and easier creation
- Lock RT - create and work on your Rhino model without changing the point of view in RT.
- 64-bit Rendering - local and distributed 64-bit rendering is now supported when running 32 bit versions of Rhino.
- Distributed Rendering - offload renders to other computers on your network and continue working in Rhino by using the option "Don't use
- VRMats Library - a new library contains an extensive collection of ready to use and photo realistic V-Ray materials.
- HDR Light Studio Support - Live connection to HDR Light Studio with Light Paint feature accessed directly within Rhino, providing
intuitive and creative way to light a design. The V-Ray for Rhino HDR Light Studio live connection is only supported on Rhino 5 64-bit and requires a
license of HDR Light Studio 4.3 or higher.
- V-Ray Express - quickly apply over 200 materials, create a combination of realistic studio setups, and illuminate your models with
preconfigured studio and environment lights.
- Rendering Presets - with our collection of interior and exterior rendering presets you can quickly switch between draft and high quality
rendering settings. You can also create and save your own presets to customize and streamline your workflow.
- Normal Mapping - add more accurate simulation of detailed 3D surfaces in Rhino.
- Environment Mapping - matching your Rhino model to a background image is now easier than ever before with the additional Screen,
and Shrink Wrap environment mapping types.
- Opacity Mapping - the option "use color texture as transparency" is available for all Rhino materials. This is important when using PNG
TIFF textures with built-in transparency channels.
- Pack and Go - archive your Rhino scene and all external files into a single ZIP for easy sharing and project back up.
- Procedural Texture Mapping - we added more texture mapping to allow you create different effects on the materials. Now you have more
on the materials creation.
This Product is Also Known As
In order to work properly, your copy of V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino 4 & 5 — USB dongle included
requires Rhino 4
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare Rendering for Rhino
Similar Products You Might Consider