V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino 4 & 5
USB dongle included
V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino 4 & 5 USB dongle included
offers visualization professionals a state-of-the-art solution that generates high-quality images of unparalleled realism. Rhino users in all fields - from engineering and product design to 3D animation - depend on V-Ray as a quick, easy and cost efficient way to render their most cutting-edge images.
Features and Improvements
- Rendering Engines
- V-Ray RT V-Ray RT is a revolutionary rendering
engine providing instant feedback and streamlining
scene setup. Because V-Ray RT is built upon the same
robust core as V-Ray, it is seamless to transition
between V-Ray RT and production rendering.
Randomize Sampler improves anti-aliasing of nearly
horizontal or vertical lines. You can now take advantage
up to 30 times speed improvement with GPU support.
Optimize your workflow with even more interactivity
with V-Ray RT now available as a direct Rhino viewport
- V-Ray Material a new compact and optimized
material that includes diffuse, reflection, and refraction
parameters with the ability to change the BRDF.
- V-Ray Material Wrapper can be used to specify
additional properties per material. Most importantly
you can now create true matte materials which show
the background as opposed to the base material.
- Camera Presets with camera presets you can quickly
switch between different exposure setups for illumination
scenarios like cloudy sky, after sunset, interior natural
light, etc. You can create and reuse your own custom
- Set Camera Focus you can now setup depth of field
with ease by simply picking a point in the scene where
you want to focus the V-Ray camera on.
- Animation Support the ability to produce animation
for Rhino projects has been streamlined, ensuring a
cleaner and easier creation process.
- Lock RT create and work on your Rhino model without
changing the point of view in RT.
- 64-bit Rendering local and distributed 64-bit rendering
is now supported when running 32 bit versions of Rhino.
- Distributed Rendering offload renders to other
computers on your network and continue working in
Rhino by using the option Dont use local machine.
- VRMats Library a new library contains an extensive
collection of ready to use and photo realistic V-Ray
- HDR Light Studio Support* Live connection to HDR
Light Studio with Light Paint feature accessed directly within
Rhino, providing the most intuitive and creative way to
light a design. (*The V-Ray for Rhino HDR Light Studio live
connection is only supported on Rhino 5 64-bit and requires
a license of HDR Light Studio 4.3 or higher.)
- V-Ray Express quickly apply over 200 materials, create a
combination of realistic studio setups, and illuminate your
models with preconfigured studio and environment lights.
- Rendering Presets with our collection of interior and
exterior rendering presets you can quickly switch between
draft and high quality rendering settings. You can also
create and save your own presets to customize and
streamline your workflow.
- Normal Mapping add more accurate simulation of
detailed 3D surfaces in Rhino.
- Environment Mapping matching your Rhino model to
a background image is now easier than ever before with
the additional Screen, Cylindrical and Shrink Wrap
environment mapping types.
- Opacity Mapping the option use color texture as
transparency is available for all Rhino materials. This is
important when using PNG or TIFF textures with built-in
- Pack and Go archive your Rhino scene and all external
files into a single ZIP for easy sharing and project back up.
- Procedural Texture Mapping we added more texture
mapping to allow you create different effects on the
materials. Now you have more freedom on the materials
In order to work properly, your copy of V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino 4 & 5 — USB dongle included
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare Rendering for Rhino
Similar Products You Might Consider
260 Kearny Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94108
866-362-8970 — email@example.com
All product names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.