AutoCAD Utility Design 2016
Electrical Distribution Design Software. Sold as part of a suite.
AutoCAD Utility Design 2016 DVD version
Utility Design software combines design and documentation with rules-driven workflows and analysis for electrical distribution design. Improve design
accuracy, analyze and optimize network designs for greater performance and reliability, and deliver more consistent and coordinated documentation.
- 3D Model-Based Design
- Design overhead and underground structures, electrical components, and communication features, including overhead primary lines with neutrals
and dual network support.
- Configurable rules, workflows and standards
- Define rules that govern workflows, engineering analysis, and validation.
- Rules-Based Engineering Analysis
- Size and place assets to have fewer over-orders of materials and in-field changes.
- Coordinate and Deliver Design Data
- Review, approve, and manage designs in Autodesk Vault data management software. Generate bills of materials (BOMs) and drawings for designs.
- Share data between design and GIS
- Sync and merge data from AutoCAD Utility Design with the industry model in Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D mapping software.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Similar Products You Might Consider
Physical Ed.Digital Ed.PulseWebinarsBlog
260 Kearny Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94108
866-362-8970 — email@example.com
All product names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.