|StoreBrandsGeo-PlusVisionCivil Pro 2015
VisionCivil Pro 2015
Manage your parcels and surfaces, improve your workflow and speed up your process. Access to Geo-Plus Client Portal and Live Technical Support included.
VisionCivil Pro 2015
integrates into your favorite CAD tool (BricsCad, AutoCAD AutoCAD
, Microstation, PowerDraft) to improve its functionality and usability. VisionCivil Pro 2015
can also be the bridge between them.
VisionCivil Pro 2015
uses an external CAD database. This way, the drawing is lighter for the workstation to handle. Sharing your data becomes easier! VisionCivil Pro 2015
offers features like triangulating a surface created from graphics selections or point groups, editing your surfaces easily by adding breaklines and holes, uses powerful COGO features, works with 2D and 3D profile alignments, customizes your profiles and sections, easily and precisely calculates the volume between two surfaces, sections or complex volumes (overhangs), applies a combined scale factor to all objects, easily handles LiDAR point clouds and many others.
VisionCivil Pro 2015
creates drawings according to your own standards or those of your customers or subcontractors, and allows you to improve project delivery time with time saving land survey and civil engineering features and respond faster to your customer's needs.
VisionCivil Pro 2015
allows you to:
- Work Smarter - Quickly visualize terrain from different angles, improve your workflow with the parcel manager and export your survey to DTM.
- Manage your surfaces - Creating a surface has never been so easy! Get a detailed report, including excavation calculations.
- Be Flexible - Get VisionCivil Pro 2015 on your favorite CAD and share your .xml and DWG files with one another.
- Compose Your Design - Design your profiles by longitudinal alignment of 2D or 3D polylines, lines, curves, spiral and vertical curves.
- Integrate Your Files - Share the same databases with your other Vision software solutions.
- Automate Your Survey - Import large LiDAR data and easily analyze your projects.
- VisionCivil Pro 2015 can be installed on AutoCAD AutoCAD, Civil3D, MicroStation or BricsCAD within the same organization, thus the learning curve is minimal. Sharing data and standards between different departments or with different subcontractors is now easy and time saving.
- External Database
- Having an external database to store points, linework, parcels, surfaces and others has many advantages. First, it lightens the drawing file. Second, it accelerates processes. Third, the data can be shared more easily and transferred from one CAD to another at the blink of an eye. Lastly, since the same database can be use with our many software solutions, it allows you to have the right software for the right person at the right cost.
- All of Geo-Plus's software solutions interact with one another. VisionCivil Pro 2015 shares the same databases with VisionPlus, VisionCivil Lt and VisionLiDAR. Cartridges can be filled with the information of VisionDoc. Information can be pushed to or updated from VisionCarto and VisionPad The more Vision software you have the easier your work gets.
- With an external database stored on the server, multiple users can work on the same project simultaneously. For instance, the field team can drop their data while the draftsman is currently working on one of the final plan and the surveyor is currently adjusting the old survey to the correct coordinates. Another person could also simultaneously do virtual surveying in VisionLiDAR to create linework for the draftsman to incorporate.
- Customized Standard
- You have your own drawing standards and you want to keep them? No problems, all the tools are implemented for you to configure your own or you can select an already created one. In fact you can easily change from one standard to another allowing you to use the same data for two different ends by converting the standards and PCodes of a project. Keep a standard for all of your contractors and always deliver the right product for the right person.
- Complex Volumes
- Geo-Plus offers you four methods to calculate volumes: surface to surface, grid to grid, cross sections and solids. This allows you to better verify your results and add precision to your proofs. You can see the cut and fills planimetrically with the surface to surface method to better judge your project. The solid method allows you to calculate overhangs and complex solids and holes that would not be possible with standard volume calculations.
- Import large aerial and terrestrial point clouds, extract only the class and the regions you need and generate surfaces by simplifying the point cloud and keeping only the important points that will reflect the surface behaviors. You can then easily analyze a project 'before and after' with your data and use again the LiDAR files you have for other projects.
- Building Siting
- Place, move and rotate your building footprint inside a parcel with ease while respecting the constraints you chose and automatically get all the needed quotes. Drawing the staking box is just a few clicks away.
- Parcel Management
- Geo-Plus's powerful parcel manager allows you to automatically create parcels from survey points or from existing drafts. It analyses parcel topology inscribing only needed measurements and validates fixed measures to spot drawing flaws. You can also easily generate legal descriptions, metes and bounds or closure reports of the parcel with a selected template.
- Surface Management
- Creating, editing and triangulating surfaces can be as fast and easy or as complex and meticulous as you need. Just select the points and breaklines you need and triangulate them to automatically create your boundaries. You can also invert triangles, create holes, simplify your points, carve the boundary, add different material layers and many more.
- Profiles and cross section
- Personalize your profiles and cross sections for the office and easily generate graphs for your surfaces within the CAD with all the desired information. Show the vertical curves, the different material layers and slopes exactly the way you want.
- Pad design
- Easily calculate the cut and fill of pads and retention basin by drawing its contour with lines or arcs to compare it to the surface. You can adjust the slope for each segment to reach the desired surface and automatically generate a new surface.
- Build road templates and create a theoretical road over a surface to calculate the fill and cut of every material contained in a surface. You can also compare with an "as build" surface and see the payable volume.
- Fieldbook import/export
- Geo-Plus offers you many functions to control and manage your data collectors from importing and exporting to adjusting traverse, validating, excluding and correcting observations, automatically drawing the survey and managing the linework with your desired standards, etc. All manipulations are written in the final reports allowing a constant control over your data.
- Powerful COGO
- The COGO module brings all the needed mathematical functions for your works. You can easily calculate and implement traverses, inverse, intersections, curves, find the best line, best curve, translate/rotate by least square and many more. All of them will be automatically inscribed in your final report.
- Points and notes
- Points and notes are associated with PCodes to allow different symbols for different entities. This feature allows for the creation of a faster and more precise drawing directly from field data. If specified, the notes are transferred in the database and drawn. This allows a quick review of field notes without overloading the drawing.
- Simply bring your linework from the field to the drawing with our powerful chain manager. The PCodes and line codes will then automatically be recognized to draw the linework with your standards. The chain manager can also easily change a PCode, the point order or the direction of a line. You can also detect crossings and create surfaces very easily.
- Combined scale factor
- Working with large projects is now easy. VisionPlus, VisionCivil Lt and VisionCivil Pro functions are adjusted with your desired combined scale factor. The combined scale factor can be specified or calculated from known points. All your drawing will then reflect the field without any headaches.
In order to work properly, your copy of VisionCivil Pro 2015
requires MicroStation, PowerDraft, BricsCAD
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought