Get a Quote!
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing.
To see our best price click the button below and one of our progeSOFT experts will send you a customized quote.
The first 2D/3D DWG and DXF CAD solution for MAC OS X that opens, saves and draws directly in AutoCAD native format.
is a complete application for the MAC OS X with DWG and DXF native formats. iCADMac 2014
offers a wide array of features and tools for 2D design and 3D modeling, a familiar interface, and compatibility with the design format most widely used throughout the world.
- DWG 2013/2014 Compatibility
- The DWG native format for iCADMac 2014 offers an unrivaled compatibility with AutoCAD without need for file conversion and no risk of data loss. Moreover, iCADMac 2014 enables exporting the drawing files in most of the previous AutoCAD DWG and DXF versions. It supports AutoCAD DWG/DXF from version 2.5 through 2014.
- PDF Import
- The PDF2DWG module allows the creation of a DWG file by importing a PDF vector file and using it as a standard iCADMac drawing.
- 3D PDF Export
- Convert 3D drawings into rich interactive 3D PDF documents. iCADMac 2014 is the only DWG CAD for Mac supporting this feature.
- Organize and manage information within drawings with customized tables.
- Image insertion and clip
- Insert, edit and clip Raster images (scanned images, photos, images from the Internet, etc.) in a drawing in jpeg, bmp, gif, and png formats.
- Polygonal Viewports
- In layout, iCADMac 2014 creates rectangular, polygonal and irregular Viewport shapes. This feature offers maximum flexibility when creating printing layouts.
- XREF - External references
- XREFs can be inserted in either model or paper space, they can be rotated, scaled or positioned at any given coordinates while their layers can be visible or invisible.
- Standard Interface
- iCADMac 2014 offers a working environment featuring standard CAD menus and toolbars in combination with a recognizable Mac OS X application user interface.
- ACIS Solids
- iCADMac 2014 reads and writes 3D solid objects with the ACISSolid Modeling libraries.
- Pack and Go
- Creates a package containing the current drawing and its dependent files such as References, referenced images, referenced PDF files, font files, font mapping files, PrintStyle files, and Print Configuration files.
- PDF and DGN Underlay
- iCADMac 2014 allows a PDF file used as a drawing reference to be attached as a transparent underlay over the drawing entities.
- iCADMac 2014 proposes the basic rendering module with multiple Lights and Shadow support. The advanced Raytracing module with materials, reflection, transparency and smooth shadows will be available soon as an option module.
- Multiline objects can consist up to 16 parallel lines, called “elements”. Multilines allow the quick creation of walls, roads, insulation etc. iCADMac 2014 offers a complete configuration mask specially designed to define various multiline styles.
- iCADLib - Advanced Blocks Libraries
- More than 22.000 Blocks are ready to be used for Construction, Architectural, Furnishing, 3D Furnishing, Mechanics, Electrical, Electronics, Steel profiles and many others industries. The Blocks Library Management module makes it easy to find symbols.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought