Mathcad Prime - Individual License
Solve, analyze, document and share your essential engineering calculations and design intent. Includes PTC Global Support Program for Mathcad.
Mathcad Prime - Individual License 1-Year Subscription
is the industry standard software for solving, analyzing, and sharing your most vital engineering calculations. Its live mathematical notation, units intelligence, and powerful calculation capabilities, presented within an easy-to-use interface, allows engineers and design teams to capture and communicate their critical design and engineering knowledge.
Mathcad Prime - Individual License
is targeted at users who need to integrate PTC Mathcad with their existing tools and processes. Incorporating a re-written API, a powerful new integration with PTC Creo, the ability to handle much larger data sets, and connectivity to a variety of 3rd party tools, Mathcad Prime - Individual License
is able to seamlessly mesh into your existing engineering processes.
- Improved API - NEW
- Mathcad Prime - Individual License includes a completely rewritten API. The API is used to integrate and automate PTC Mathcad with other tools and company processes. The API in Mathcad Prime - Individual License is more efficient and easier to use, and adds important new features like the ability to get and set data in different units and an event handler. Mathcad Prime - Individual License can be integrated with CAD platforms, design software, analysis tools and PDM systems to facilitate more automated and accurate design processes. A comprehensive SDK, available separately, will include the API documentation, source code examples demonstrating the API in real world scenarios, and source code for third party integrations. The integration binaries will be made available to all active Global Support customers.
- Enhanced PTC Creo and PTC Mathcad integration - NEW
- Mathcad Prime - Individual License introduces a new, enhanced integration between PTC Creo and PTC Mathcad. PTC Creo 3.0 M030 users will have the ability to embed a Prime 3.1 worksheet directly within their model, at the part or assembly level. You can embed a single worksheet for each and every Creo object. These worksheets can be opened, edited and saved directly within the model itself. This embedding makes the need to control and support two separate files redundant. The embedded PTC Mathcad worksheet can be used as a scratch pad to record design notes, to solve simple to complex calculations, and as the mathematical source for any parameters in the model. This ability to quickly and easily document engineering knowledge and design intent inside the Creo model is a new and powerful way to link the two together.
To further augment this integration, PTC Mathcad is introducing the ability to share data between Mathcad Prime - Individual License and PTC Creo using the parameter table within PTC Creo. Parameters within the embedded PTC Mathcad worksheet can be tagged as inputs or outputs. Those parameters will become available for use within the parameter table of the PTC Creo model in which the worksheet is embedded. There they can be used the same way as native PTC Creo parameters. The embedded PTC Mathcad worksheet can be used to derive design parameters to be used within PTC Creo or to analyze dimensions from PTC Creo using PTC Mathcad's extensive array of mathematical tools.
- Integrations with other third-party tools - NEW
- Mathcad Prime - Individual License provides connectivity to Prode's physical properties, CoolProp's fluid properties, or any ODBC-compliant database. In addition, you can read and write in HDF5 file format, export your PTC Mathcad matrices to C++ code, or export your mathematical algorithms to drive CAD surfaces though STL, DXF or IBL formats.
- Large data handling - NEW
- By making use of the latest in Microsoft technology and 64-bit architectures, data sets are no longer limited to 2GB of memory. Additionally, Mathcad Prime - Individual License is now certified to run on the Windows 8.1 platform, continuing our support for the most popular PC operating system.
- Hundreds of pre-built engineering worksheets - NEW
- PTC Mathcad has created over 700 worksheets covering many different real world examples and design problems across all engineering disciplines. These worksheets can be used as the basis for your own work, to assist in understanding your specific engineering issues or simply as templates of how PTC Mathcad can be structured and used. Browse the PTC Mathcad Community to view and download free worksheets, or purchase a complete worksheet library.
- Global Definition
- The Global Definition operator allows you to define and evaluate a variable anywhere in your worksheet without having to worry about calculation order. This makes both worksheet management and documentation presentation easier - constants and parameters can be defined as 'true' throughout your worksheet and can be placed close to the end result of the calculation (to support 'what if' analyses), convenient for clear and concise presentation of your work.
- Math in Text
- Live math can be inserted, pasted and moved anywhere within text to augment worksheet presentation with content that will update on upstream changes in calculation. By enabling math within text, Mathcad Prime - Individual License allows you much greater scope with your worksheet presentation.
- Mathcad Prime - Individual License Templates save you time and effort by providing the ability to define and organize desired content in such a way as to allow simple and structured re-use in creating new worksheets. Anything you can do with a worksheet, be it adding calculation content or changing documentation formatting, can be saved in a template. Documents can be standardized, IP can be captured and your desired format can be reused as often as you need. PTC Mathcad supplies several default templates as examples that can be used as is or as a basis for your own templates. You can also create, edit and store personal or company defined templates in locations easy to configure and access through the software.
- Math Formatting
- Math font, font size, color and highlight can be changed to suit personal, company or industry standard documentation expectations. You can direct reader focus by highlighting important results, separate specific calculation elements by assigning them different colors and match text formatting to produce a more coherent reading experience for users of your worksheet. With both text and math formatting you get the full suite of formatting options for all your documentation needs.
- Custom Functions
- Mathcad Prime - Individual License comes fully loaded with hundreds of built-in functions that cover a multitude of engineering disciplines. With Custom Functions you can write and integrate your own functions, customizing your working environment to suit whatever engineering needs you have. Whether you need specialized niche-market engineering content, use personally modified versions of existing functions or have an idea for a new function to optimize whatever engineering problem you may be working on, Custom Functions allows you to write and install those functions with the Mathcad Prime - Individual License environment so you can access them in the worksheet and use them alongside existing content.
- Advanced Numeric
- Mathcad Prime - Individual License includes matrix decompositions functions: LU, QR and Cholesky. These functions provide extended capability (such as pivoting, and complex number support) and return the result in an easier to work with format.
- Excel Component
- Mathcad Prime - Individual License's Excel component was designed for exactly that problem. PTC Mathcad is the industry standard for engineering calculations because it saves you time, reduces risk and integrates with many tools you may already be using. The Excel component is extremely easy to use, and allows you to leverage data in existing spreadsheets. No messy conversion of data. No new tool to learn. When you combine the engineering power of PTC Mathcad with the familiarity of Excel's tabular data capabilities, you'll save time and effort, improve visibility and sharing, and enjoy better integration with legacy systems.
- Mathcad Prime - Individual License's symbolic calculation functionality goes a long way toward making your job easier. Like many features in the software, it automates a task that is cumbersome, time-consuming and risky if done manually. With symbolics, you can set up the right form of a formula before plugging in the numbers. Routine updates to downstream computations are managed automatically, so your documents remain up to date even as your formulas change. Symbolic calculation even lets you put derivation steps that are often done on paper right in the document so it's easy to read, easy to understand, and easy to verify.
- Solving Capabilities
- Mathcad Prime - Individual License is easy to use, but it's no simple calculator. Its advanced features, like solve blocks, make it a powerful engineering tool. The solve block capability lets you quickly and easily solve systems of linear, non-linear, and differential equations. It lets you solve any number of equations and unknown variables - you can analyze a wide variety of problems according to a set of constraints that you specify. Enter as much or as little information as you need to solve the problem. The software takes care of the rest. This saves you time, improves your accuracy, and lets you do more without additional programming or tools.
- Advanced Plotting
- Mathcad Prime - Individual License lets you do exactly that. It's not an engineering design tool, but it can save you from late stage design changes, problems with prototyping, or making fast adjustments to changing customer requirements. 3-D plotting in Mathcad Prime - Individual License is simple to use, and incredibly effective because it lets you work faster with fewer mistakes. Create a plot with the click of a button; both surface and curved based plots automatically rescale when you make adjustments to the data. Any engineer can easily manipulate, analyze and visualize complex data right in the worksheet. The result is a much more complete insight into the design intent, with better documentation of calculations and easier, more accurate verification and analysis.
This is a Rental Version of
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought