Publisher3D PDF 2016
Create raster, vector, PDF and cloud content from 3D CADPublisher3D PDF 2016
is an easy-to-use and inexpensive software product that allows you to import 3D models and then publish industry standard 3D PDF files. 3D PDF
can be viewed with Adobe Reader. No plug-ins to Reader are needed for rotating, panning and interactive with 3D objects in the resulting 3D PDF file.
- PreviewView and interact with the document before publishing it to PDF
- Custom Text and ImagesSimply click to set text and images that will be published to the PDF
- Render StylesSetup the colors used when rendering the 3D view
- Color ThemesModify the color scheme to match your preferences.
- Import 3D
- Import 3D files such as SolidWorks, Inventor, Rhino, SketchUp and more.
- Capture 3D Views
- Capture and record views for easy recall in the 3D PDF.
- Setup transitions between views in the 3D PDF.
- Materials Library
- Apply materials from a library of hundreds of presets.
- Descriptive Text
- Display text on the page of your 3D PDF as 3D views are displayed.
- Move Parts
- Create and publish an animated explode view in 3D PDF
- 50+ Templates
- Choose a high-quality template designed for seamless PDF publishing.
- Rotate, Pan and Zoom
- Use the mouse to intuitively setup viewpoints of your 3D model.
- View and interact with the document before publishing it to PDF.
- Custom Text and Images
- Simply click to set text and images that will be published to the PDF.
- Render Styles
- Setup the colors used when rendering the 3D view.
- Color Themes
- Modify the color scheme to match your preferences.
- Interactive 3D
- Share3D publishing PDF files that include embedded 3D content that can be rotated, panned and zoomed by anyone with Adobe Reader3D 9 or
- Page Design
- Share3D include more than 50 templates that seamlessly publish to PDF complete with interactive lists, tables and dynamic text display.
- Publisher3D PDF 2016 allows users to capture named views of the 3D model. These are automatically added to the bookmarks panel of the Adobe Reader user
interface, for easy animated recall.
- Model Tree
- Publisher3D PDF 2016 publishes the model tree for the 3D model to the PDF file. Inside Adobe Reader, users can click on parts by name to select them in
Supported 3D File Formats
Publisher3D PDF 2016
imports the following file formats:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought