Red Giant Denoiser II
Get speedy, reliable noise reduction without a lot of fuss
Red Giant Denoiser II
enables you to clean video footage without a lot of fuss. It removes unwanted noise grain and artifacts while leaving the details intact for great-looking results, regardless of shooting or lighting conditions. Use smart default settings that give speedy smoothing, or dial in advanced options that treat more difficult clips.
- Immediate one-step noise reduction
- Red Giant Denoiser II works so well out-of-the-box that you might never need to use the individual controls. Shooting in low light or at high ISO's can add a lot of noise to your footage. Denoiser gets rid of that without removing detail.
- NEW! 3–4x faster with Use GPU
- Get a terrific speed enhancement on systems and graphic cards that support OpenCL 1.1 (and higher).
- Supports all your favorite editors
- Supports After Effects CS5-CS6, Premiere Pro CS5–CS6.
- Professional results preserve fine detail
- While other noise-reducing methods can blur fine detail, Red Giant Denoiser II delivers results that are professional and sharp. In fact, it is faster than After Effects' built-in denoising feature, and gives superior results with less blurring and better detail preservation.
- Rock-steady and dependable tool
- Stack it with another plug-in or scream through a RAM preview, Red Giant Denoiser II will stay solid through it all.
- High and low motion estimation
- High-speed camera movements are different than slow pans, but Red Giant Denoiser II can preserve detail even in fast-moving action sequences. Its Motion Estimation compares successive frames to learn what is natural motion vs noise in the scene.
- Great for chromakey and fine tuning
- Minimize over-smoothing, correct chromakey tinge, focus on shadows or de-emphasize highlights. Red Giant Denoiser II gets rid of noise detail without losing image detail.
- Helps footage shot in low light
- Red Giant Denoiser II helps with low light conditions, making that video clean and smooth when you're safely back indoors. Use the Noise Reduction and Noise Hint controls to set how much noise you do (or don't) want to see.
- Separate Video and Film modes
- Two modes let you characterize the noise so Red Giant Denoiser II achieves the most accurate results. Video mode adjusts the Luma and Chroma channels for better smoothing in black-and-white or full color. Film mode has adjustments for Red, Green and Blue channels that are ideal for material shot on film.
- Get away from footage fuss
- Red Giant Denoiser II's clean-up effect can save you time in other areas of your project, like smoothing out flaws in skin or overexposure from the camera shoot. Combine with other products like our Magic Bullet Looks for a powerful and streamlined way to work.
In order to work properly, your copy of Red Giant Denoiser II
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought