Magic Bullet Cosmo
Fast, Simple Cosmetic Cleanup
Magic Bullet Cosmo
is your secret weapon for perfect HD close-ups, glamour shots and age reduction in onscreen talent. This quick, professional tool smoothes skin tones, softens problem areas and fixes blemishes with simple beauty sliders. Its default cosmetic settings were carefully chosen to make your subject look great immediately.
- Get away from manual beauty work
- Getting skin to look good is hard work. Cosmo's automatic touchup frees you from time-consuming blurring, regraining and cloning by hand so you can concentrate on the creative stuff.
- Default settings that deliver
- Let Magic Bullet Cosmo do basic cosmetic improvement without ever touching the controls. The dedicated Skin tools give results you can count on.
- Smooth skin to a believable texture
- The Skin Soften slider does a great job of softening and smoothing skin texture. Look at this as your personal airbrushing tool, applied at a low setting for believability. Skin Softening helps with subtleties of hiding blemishes and lightening wrinkles while preserving the natural skin grain.
- Colorista keyer for smart smoothing
- Magic Bullet Cosmo uses sophisticated keying technology from Colorista II to really hone in on skin tones and identify the area to smooth out.
- Keep important details sharp
- Magic Bullet Cosmo does a great job of only smoothing out the skin, but it's good to be certain that your model's facial details stay in focus. The Detail slider brings back the sharpness of important details.
- Color correct that rosy glow
- Incorrect lighting during a shoot can turn the model's skin red or even worse, green or purple. The Skin Color and Skin Squeeze sliders bring skin into an acceptable range of pleasing skin color. Use Color and Squeeze to nudge the skin hue of any ethnicity and eliminate unwanted color cast.
- Accurately identify skin tones
- Magic Bullet Cosmo's unique skin range visualizer, Show Skin Overlay, draws a hatched grid over colors that are identified as skin tones. This makes your skin adjustments easier and more accurate.
In order to work properly, your copy of Magic Bullet Cosmo
requires Apple Final Cut Pro X (10); Apple Motion 5 ; Sony Vegas Pro 12, 13 ; Davinci Resolve 11, 12; EDIUS 8.1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought