Educational Student Version
Automatically create 3D points from a set of photos taken with positioned coded targets.Rhinophoto 3.0
is a photogrammetry plugin for Rhino
and provides automatic 3D digitizing from a set of photographs. You can now perform 3D digitalization
with your Camera.
- Position coded targets on the part to digitize.
- Take several shots of the part.
- Copy the photos on your hard disk, run Rhino.
- Run the Rhinophoto 3.0 command then select the directory where your copied your photos.
- That's All! The centers of all the coded targets are created in 3D.
- New feature in the Scale and Orients Command
- Possibility to use several different lens with same focal Length
- Computation of 3D Tolerance Area
- Added Possibility to select the number of core/thread
- New tool command
- New Calibration Camera process
- New Camera Calibration auto-improvement
- Multiple Reference Scale Bars
- Automatic recognition of Reference Scale Bar used in the project
- New Licence management system
- Module Stair builder included in the version
- Module Countertop included in the version
- Added possibility of use black Coded targets and simultaneously black Uncoded targets
- Added possibility to remove coded targets which are ambigious
- Added Possibility to delete a reference bar
- Improvements in script for creating uncoded targets
- Improvements in targets reading algorithms
- Computation speed improvements
- Added a new Icon to launch explorer on the project folder
- Added progress bar during computation
- Improvements with Uncoded Targets Computation
- Minor GUI improvements
Educational License Features
Rhinophoto 3.0 Educational Student Version
Automatically create 3D points from a set of photos taken with positioned coded targets.
This Product is Also Known As
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
Primary school, secondary school, college, university and career state-accredited school students qualify to order a single-user educational license with acceptable form of academic ID. Please provide one of the following
- Dated student ID card
- Official dated current class schedule
Faculty & Staff
Primary school, secondary school, college, university, and career faculty and staff members qualify to order a single-user educational license with acceptable form of academic ID. Provide one of the following
- Dated faculty ID card
- Recent faculty/staff pay stub
Any state accredited school can order single-user educational licenses or lab licenses on a school purchase order or procurement card.
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.
In order to work properly, your copy of Rhinophoto 3.0 — Educational Student Version
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Similar Products You Might Consider