Automatically create 3D points from a set of photos taken with positioned coded targets.Rhinophoto 3.0
is a photogrammetry plugin for Rhino
and provides automatic 3D digitizing from a set of photographs. You can now perform 3D digitalization
with your Camera.
- Position coded targets on the part to digitize.
- Take several shots of the part.
- Copy the photos on your hard disk, run Rhino.
- Run the Rhinophoto 3.0 command then select the directory where your copied your photos.
- That's All! The centers of all the coded targets are created in 3D.
- New feature in the Scale and Orients Command
- Possibility to use several different lens with same focal Length
- Computation of 3D Tolerance Area
- Added Possibility to select the number of core/thread
- New tool command
- New Calibration Camera process
- New Camera Calibration auto-improvement
- Multiple Reference Scale Bars
- Automatic recognition of Reference Scale Bar used in the project
- New Licence management system
- Module Stair builder included in the version
- Module Countertop included in the version
- Added possibility of use black Coded targets and simultaneously black Uncoded targets
- Added possibility to remove coded targets which are ambigious
- Added Possibility to delete a reference bar
- Improvements in script for creating uncoded targets
- Improvements in targets reading algorithms
- Computation speed improvements
- Added a new Icon to launch explorer on the project folder
- Added progress bar during computation
- Improvements with Uncoded Targets Computation
- Minor GUI improvements
In order to work properly, your copy of Rhinophoto 3.0
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Similar Products You Might Consider