RhinoTerrain 2.0 for Rhino 5.0
Educational Student Version
Digital Terrain Mapping for Rhino 5.0 64 bits Edu for Students and Teachers
Designed for architects, landscape designers, and surveyors, RhinoTerrain 2.0 for Rhino 5.0
takes full advantage of the power of Rhino
geometry and graphics to provide
precise digital terrain modeling. Use RhinoTerrain 2.0 for Rhino 5.0
to quickly input data and create ortho-photo mapping with high precision contour curves, hard and soft
breaklines, and more.
RhinoTerrain 2.0 for Rhino 5.0
works with Rhino
Key Features and Benefits
- Fast Terrain Creation
- Support for input using points, lines and curves with HardBreaklines and SoftBreakline options. RhinoTerrain 2.0 for Rhino 5.0 will work with very large data sets at speed,
supporting several million input points.
- True Terrain Visualisation
- OrthoPhoto mapping with geographical referencing for true terrain visualisation or 3d printing.
- Contour Curve Generation
- Supporting automatic contour height annotation, making full use of multicore processors for larger terrains.
- Slope and Height Gradient Analysis
- User defined color gradient options, producing beautiful images.
- Terrain Importer
- USGS DEM (Digital Elevation Model) and ArcView ShapeFile importer
- Input Data
- Input can be points, pointclouds, curves, or meshes
- The ouput is a standard Rhino mesh, which can then be unwelded by HardBreakLines
- High Speed Delauney Engine
- Delaunay Triangulation
- Constrainded Triangulation
- Fast triangles processing
- 1 million point < 2s on a single core cpu 2.33 mhz
- Near 3x on a quad core cpu (using parallel algo with OPENMP) in next release.
- Boundary Alpha Shape
Use Boundary Alpha Shape to fine the most intricate boundary shape of a model.
- Hard and Soft Breaklines
Hard and Soft Breaklines are ideal for capturing the exact shape of the model.
- Contour Curves
- Primary and secondary Curve interval
- Curve smoothness
- Output as polylines
- Geographical Features Detection
- Use HardBreaklines loops to unweld the mesh
- Explode the mesh in closed feature
- Orthophoto Mapping
The georeferenced bounding box of the orthophoto is used to map with accuracy each pixel of the photo to the 3d mesh.
- High resolution Tif photos can be used depending of the memory video cards
- Real time 3d navigation for excellent presentations of the model
Educational License Features
RhinoTerrain 2.0 for Rhino 5.0 Educational Student Version
will only work on an educational version of Rhino
. Applying RhinoTerrain 2.0 for Rhino 5.0 Educational Student Version
to a commercial version of Rhino will not work. Please be sure that the correct
version of RhinoTerrain is compatible with Rhino before purchasing.
The educational version is intended for academic endeavors, commercial use is strictly prohibited.
This Product is Also Known As
RhinoTerrain for Rhino 3D
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
Primary school, secondary school, college, university and career state-accredited school students qualify to order a single-user educational license with acceptable form of academic ID. Please provide one of the following:
- Dated student ID card
- Official dated current class schedule
Faculty & Staff
Primary school, secondary school, college, university, and career faculty and staff members qualify to order a single-user educational license with acceptable form of academic ID. Provide one of the following:
- Dated faculty ID card
- Recent faculty/staff pay stub
Any state accredited school can order single-user educational licenses or lab licenses on a school purchase order or procurement card.
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.
In order to work properly, your copy of RhinoTerrain 2.0 for Rhino 5.0 — Educational Student Version
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Similar Products You Might Consider