Solid Edge ST9 Design & Drafting
Basic 3D CAD for creating designs and production drawingsSolid Edge ST9 Design & Drafting
is a base package including synchronous technology for accelerated design, faster change, improved imported reuse and basic part design for parametric feature-based solid modeling of holes, cutouts, protrusions, rounds, thin-wall features, and draft angles. It doesn't include rapid blue, sheet metal or simulation.
What's New in Sold Edge ST9
- Cloud-enabled Design on Your Terms
- Cloud capabilities when you need them. Flexible and easy access to the full capabilities of Solid Edge with cloud-based licensing, user preferences and software updates. Collaborate easily using popular cloud based file sharing software. Flexibility to work offline when needed.
- Fast and Flexible 3D Modeling
- Get industry-leading part and assembly modeling tools, and remove the constraints of traditional CAD with synchronous technology. Designing the world's best products has never been faster or more intuitive.
- Enhanced Assembly Management
- Synchronous Technology
- Enhanced Drawings
- Catchbook and Solid Edge
- Scalable Data Management
- Enjoy built-in data management with instant searches, easy revision and release management, and optional cloud based vaulting. Get up and running in as little as an hour, and have the flexibility to grow to full PLM capabilities with Teamcenter.
- Built-in Data Management
- Teamcenter Integration
- Move to Solid Edge!
- With the industry's best data migration tools and most flexible purchasing and licensing options, it's never been easier to move to Solid Edge. So whether you're an established business, a startup, a maker, or a student, now's the time to try Solid Edge.
- SolidWorks Drawing Migration
- Advanced Modeling Enhancements
- Dimensions and a built-in variable table enable changes in Part geometry.
- Assembly tools make it practical to work with large assemblies (but do not include advanced assembly tools such as Simulation Express, Engineers Reference, Weldments or Frames).
- Automated assembly and part feature exploded view creation, ballooning, parts lists, and automatic Bills of Material.
- Drawing layout, detailing, and dimensioning controls automatically comply with ISO, ANSI, BSI, UNI, DIN, ESKD and JIS.
- Translators for: AutoCAD (DWG and DXF), Microstation DGN, 2D IGES, 3D IGES, STEP, ACIS, Parasolid.
- The included application program interface (API) allows modification and enhancements to standard drafting commands using standard Windows programming languages.
This Product is Also Known As
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare Solid Edge versions
Similar Products You Might Consider