Thea for 3ds Max
Thea inside 3ds Max
Thea for 3ds Max Floating License
incorporates all the capabilities of Thea Render inside 3D Studio and adopts an easy workflow for the user which makes the process of switching to the new render engine as easy as it can get.
- Integration inside 3ds Max
- All the functionality from Thea Render is fully integrated into 3ds Max through Thea for 3ds Max Floating License render plugin. All possibilities of Thea material system are here, while access to Thea Material editor is also available for user convenience. All lights types, render configuration settings, darkroom or render channels can be created or configured inside the host application.
- Support of Advanced Features
- All kinds of geometry are supported, including deformable meshes, geometric modifiers, renderable splines, compound objects or particle flow systems. Animation is also supported, as well as instances and external references. Render jobs can be sent through backburner without special considerations.
- Interactive Render (IR)
- Fully integrated interactive render (IR) engine. Can be used as floating window or as an extended viewport. Any changes on materials, lights or cameras are reflected instantly on the IR viewport. Geometry changes and object creation and deletion are considered as well. The IR can be used to preview exposure, DOF or any tonemap settings applied from darkroom tab.
- Material Converter
- This utility makes easier for the user to change the render engine in a finished scene to Thea Render. It is compatible with several render engines and can convert also lights and cameras in most cases. In case of animated lights or cameras, animation keys are also copied to new cameras or lights. Procedural textures included in 3ds Max can be rendered and assigned as images in an automated way.
- Additional Tools and Proxies
- Thea for 3ds Max Floating License includes a proxy system to handle external Thea models. These models can be generated inside 3dsmax and used afterwards rendering easily high complexity scenes. The plugin also adds direct support for iToo Forest Pack scatter system. A Thea Random Material has been included to add more variations on replicated objects. Several tools have been also included to improve the user experience and workflow, like a material converter, a light catalog for Thea lights and a resource collector.
This is a Floating License Version of
In order to work properly, your copy of Thea for 3ds Max — Floating License
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought