Solidworks Student Edition: Helping students learn to design better products.
Develop the abilities you'll need for a successful career. By learning SolidWorks 2016-2017 12 Months Student Edition
, you'll gain vital mechanical CAD, design validation, and data
management skills that today's employers demand.
With a SolidWorks 2016-2017 12 Months Student Edition
background, you'll have a clear advantage in the engineering or industrial design job markets. The easy-to-use SolidWorks 2016-2017 12 Months Student Edition
lets you sharpen
your skills outside the classroom as you learn to design better products.
- 12 month term-of-use license
- SolidWorks Premium software
- SolidWorks Simulation Premium
- SolidWorks Flow Simulation
- HVAC and Cooling Modules
- SolidWorks Sustainability
- SolidWorks Plastics Advanced
- eDrawings Professional
- Improve everyday productivity
- Enhanced engineering and design performance helps you get your work done faster and easier.
- Focus on design, not CAD
- Get the information you need, faster
- Work quickly and easily with an enhanced user experience
- Optimize your work process
- Share project information across your global team with minimal effort.
- Manage product structures up front
- Access information everywhere
- Document designs for manufacture and assembly
- Reduce operation costs
- Bring design closer to downstream processes and better integrate with manufacturing.
- Print directly from SolidWorks 2016-2017 12 Months Student Edition to 3D printers
- Calculate product costs as you design
- Create detailed inspection reports for QA
- Improve understanding of design intent on the shop floor
- Determine the best design for plastics manufacturing
- Solve more design challenges
- SolidWorks 2016-2017 12 Months Student Edition delivers new technical capabilities that support a wide array of industries and markets. These tailored solutions help you
industry specific engineering and design challenges that your company faces on a daily basis.
- Design HVAC and cable tray layouts to enhance building infrastructure support
- Develop accurate construction machinery and machine tools with automated roller chains
- Improve manufacturability by flattening complex surfaces
- Create more ergonomic and stylized designs with asymmetric fillets
Although SolidWorks 2016-2017 12 Months Student Edition
is functionally identical to the SolidWorks software used by professionals in the workplace, SolidWorks Student Edition features
features that make it unsuitable for commercial use.
Institutional use of SolidWorks 2016-2017 12 Months Student Edition
is prohibited. Schools interested in licensing use should contact an authorized SolidWorks reseller.
SolidWorks 2016-2017 12 Months Student Edition
software may not be resold, transferred, rented, modified, or copied. Any misuse of the terms of the software license agreement will
right to use this software.
This Product is Also Known As
solidworks student license
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
Degree-seeking students taking a minimum of 6 units in high school, college, university, and career state-accredited schools qualify to order a single-user educational license with acceptable form of academic ID.
Please provide all the following:
- Dated student ID card
- Official dated current class schedule
- A signed and dated "Current Student Purchase Application" form downloadable here
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.
Support & Maintenance
For any technical issues with SolidWorks 2016-2017 12 Months Student Edition
please contact the manufacturer using the online SolidWorks Support Request Form
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought