Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win
Professional level 3D modeling and animation software for creative designers.Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition
's professional-level 3D modeling and animation software for Windows / PC that delivers end-to-end power for the entire 3D design workflow.
Quickly bring your creative ideas to life with a simplified learning curve, tight integration with Adobe Photoshop
rendering quality rivaling any software at any price.
- All the power for one simple price
- Unlike some 3D applications, Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition gives you all of its 3D tools for one great price. Strata doesn’t force you to decide how you’re going to use
the product in the future, or make a guess ahead of time about which tools you might need for future projects. The only pricing decision you need to make
is whether to buy Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition by itself, or as part of the Strata 3D Design Toolkit.
- Simplified 3D learning curve
- Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition eases the learning curve for 2D designers who are new to 3D. Quick start templates, libraries, predefined effects, backgrounds,
environments and more allow designers to create complex scenes in minutes. With a user interface and tools that are familiar to today’s 2D designers, you
invest your time learning 3D design concepts rather than a new design paradigm.
- Model anything in 3D or import existing 3D assets
- For many, the thought of 3D modeling is a daunting task. Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition offers an extremely friendly modeling toolset and environment for manipulating
your polygons, splines, and primitives into any 3D object or scene you can imagine. If you’re working with existing 3D assets, Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition utilizes a host of
filters and options to accurately import third-party 3D models and scenes.
- Apply surface textures with precision
- In the world of 3D, texturing may just be the most important component in creating convincing final renderings. Once you have designed your
3D model, Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition gives you powerful tools to create, apply and manipulate surface textures with beautifully accurate results.
- Set-up your scene with lighting, backgrounds, cameras
- Scene composition is a critical step in producing stunning images. Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition makes it easier to control the environment than any photography studio
you could imagine. Position your 3D objects and then place lights, reflection panels, cameras, backgrounds, environments, reflection elements and more to
produce a superior final render or animation for your design project.
- Render photo-real images and animations at blazing speed
- Design 3D is well known for its extraordinary rendering technology. Whether you’re after photo-realistic results or some other style for your
static or motion graphics, you will find the rendering options to suit your needs and output the results using one of the fastest rendering engines in
- Learn Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition online at Strata 3D University
- Learning 3D doesn’t have to be difficult. Especially with Strata’s online training library at your fingertips, covering every aspect of Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition and
the entire 3D design workflow. Strata 3D University makes it simple to find the subject of interest and quickly get up to speed with short, informative
videos created by professional 3D designers.
- Tightly integrated with Adobe Photoshop
- Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition is a favorite among creative designers, thanks to tight integration with Adobe Photoshop. Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition allows you to use linked PS
files as image maps, so changes made in the PS file are automatically updated in the Design 3D texture. Design 3D renders to Adobe Photoshop Layers for
easy post-production work. Image maps created in Photoshop and saved (as TIFF, JPEG, PSD, etc.) can be loaded into the texture channels as image maps for
- Get the most highly requested features to help you build, texture and output your models
- Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition is a powerful modeling and texturing upgrade, which includes many of the most requested features from long-time Strata Design 3D users. Strata
has combined new UV texturing components that allow you to more easily visualize the exact layout and placement of your textures, with polygon
manipulation features that provide a new level of control over your 3D objects, and added in some very useful import and export options to make version
7.5 more compatible with CAD programs and 3D printing services.
- New Feature Videos and Wrench Tutorials
- As part of the Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition's launch, Chris Tyler developed a tutorial series around modeling, texturing and rendering the wrench that is used
throughout the product launch materials. This series is free to everyone at the Strata 3D University and covers some of the new 7.5 features. Don’t miss
out on this opportunity to learn from one of the best in the business.
- Modeling and Edge Control Features and Enhancements
- Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition provides a range of new features designed to give more control while polygonal modeling and to make modeling and editing easier and more
intuitive. Many of the new options are also used for the new UV enhancements, such as defining seams for flattening UV textures. Driven by our most
frequently requested user suggestions, Strata has bolstered Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition’s toolset and functionality.
- UV Editing and Texturing Features and Enhancements
- Least Squares Conformal Maps or Conform to Mesh LSCM helps reduce texture distortion and produce better rendering results. In Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition, this
feature is called Conform to Mesh. When used in conjunction with the other texturing enhancements, you can literally unwrap your 3D objects onto a 2D
plane and see exactly how your textures look. Even better, you can create the cutting seams that define how your object is unwrapped.
- 3d Print, File Import and File Export Options
- Import and Export flexibility is important to every 3D designer and Strata has heard your call for the ability to import CAD models and export
to the STL format for 3D printing. New import / export features in Strata Design 3D CX 7.5 for Win Digital Edition include STL Import and Export and COLLADA File
- Decimation / Polygon Reduction
- Decimation is used to reduce polygon count in models, while minimizing the visual distortion on the outward appearance of the rendered image.
Decimation is often used on imported models with very high polygon counts, which may cause performance issues, slow rendering, or editing difficulty.
It’s also useful for lowering polygon counts for online 3D games, mobile and other applications that require low polygon counts for performance reasons.
This Product is Also Known As
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Similar Products You Might Consider