Educational Lab License
Advanced reliefs, engraving, sculpture and texturing for Rhino for 30 seatsRhinoEmboss 2.0 Educational Lab License
is a plugin for advanced reliefs, engraving, sculpture and texturing that intuitively allows you to create 3D models from photos and / or curves for different sectors such as: furniture, sign, jewelry, gift, awards and trophies, medallions, ADA signage and more.
RhinoEmboss is designed to run on 32bit and 64bit Rhino
New in this version
- New Carbon Copy by Brush
- Sculpt on your pictures and it applies the image automatically.
- Brush, Carbon Copy and Smooth Operation with curve constrain
- We can define the area to Sculpt and Smooth by one or more curves.
- New option to set the reliefs sizes automatically by one or more curves.
- Base on Geometry Operation and Revolve Operation
- Support multiple objects.
- By Profile Operation
- Adjust automatic the sizes.
- Project Settings
- More options, even higher resolution projects.
- New NURBS Exporter
- Now RhinoEmboss creates a lighter surfaces. New option to define subdivisions.
- Faster Computation
- The algorithms are improved to compute even faster than RhinoEmboss 1.0.
- New Stamp Library
- Manage your stamps easily.
- New Tiff 16bit export format
- Now the projects, textures and stamps have a default definition of 16 bit, more than 65.000 levels in Z.
- Zoo Compatible
- RhinoEmboss 2.0 is compatible with Rhinoceros and RhinoGold floating license system.
- Mayor and Minor bugs fixed
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
enrolled/working in Jewelry Schools that own a RhinoGold Lab License are eligible to purchase RhinoGold Educational Licenses (one copy only per student/faculty/staff). Educational Licenses are non-transferable. Students/Faculty/Staff will need to provide:
- Dated Student ID Card (Students) / Proof of Employment (Faculty/Staff)
- Dated, current class schedule (Students)
- School Domain (Students/Faculty/Staff)
- If your school does not have its own domain, please contact us at email@example.com
Jewelry schools are required to use RhinoGold in a designated single classroom or lab, with one of the following configurations:
- 30-user license (network not needed)
- 30-user floating license (network and Zoo required)
For eligible Jewelry schools there is no minimum quantity purchase limit.
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.
In order to work properly, your copy of RhinoEmboss 2.0 — Educational Lab License