Book: 3D Modeling in Vectorworks
7th Edition by Jonathan Pickup
The Must-Have Workbook for those new to VectorworksBook: 3D Modeling in Vectorworks 7th Edition by Jonathan Pickup
by expert Vectorworks trainer Jonathan Pickup
is an essential guide for anyone interested in learning to create free-form models with Vectorworks
software. By taking complicated examples and breaking them down into manageable steps, this tutorial will help the reader build a foundation of skills for creating 3D forms through the use of extrudes, sweeps, solids, NURBS
, loft surfaces, and 3D primitives.
Recommendations and Tips:
- This tutorial can be used with any Vectorworks 2015 products.
- Measurements for the exercises are shown in both metric and imperial.
- A companion DVD contains links to instructional videos (use with Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Make sure to read the text, watch the video, and try the tutorial to fully learn each lesson.
- This manual builds on Vectorworks Essential manual, so if you are unfamiliar with basic concepts as drawing, modeling, and basic file organization, this guide is a good place to start.
About the Author
is an architect trained in New Zealand and in the UK with over 30 years of experience. He is the main manual writer and support provider for Nemetschek
training, and he has been providing training and consulting services to architects and design professionals since 1992, as well as authoring over 100+ Vectorworks materials. Having written several Vectorworks training manuals for architects, landscape architects, educators, and design students, he runs the Vectorworks On-Line User Group, provides its main direction, and can frequently be found online at Novedge's Vectorworking community
This Product is Also Known As
3D Modeling Vectorworks Book
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare Vectorworks versions