pdf fly 10 for Win
Convert PDF, PostScript and EPS into many vector and bitmap formats!
pdf fly 10 for Win
combines the most popular vector and bitmap modules in one easy to use product. Use it to convert PDF, PostScript and EPS files. Since 1995, professionals in engineering, technical writing and illustration have relied on PDF FLY. It saves time, improves quality and streamlines workflow – all in one powerful product. All formats support a variety of intelligent filter options ensuring a top-quality match with the original. Multiple files or complete directories can be converted in batch mode as easily as a single file. For customers large and small across all industries, PDF FLY saves time and quality while enabling new workflows.
- Convert one file or multiple files using the built in batch mode
- Convert all pages or specify a page rage
- Intelligent object recognition
- Rotate to any degree
- Concatenates characters to form editable words and lines of text
- Option to ignore text, images or paths during conversion
- Specify minimum line width
- Separates layers in CAD drawing based on colors
- Dashed/dotted lines as segments
- Easy Windows “Wizard” interface selects files, set options and converts in 3 easy steps
- Outputs industry standard vector output formats which are scalable and editable at the text and object level including PDF, EPS, SVG, WMF, EMF, DXF, PS, HPGL, CGM, MIF
- High-fidelity image formats for Web and office including JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP and TIFF can be generated at ideal resolution settings for print or screen display
- Options to map, reference, substitute or outline Type 1 and TrueType fonts to compensate for font mismatches between source and target systems
- Batch tools (FLY Batch) and developer DLL available (FLY SDK). Linux and UNIX versions offer command line interface.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought